Female Hairline lowering

Hello!!! I am a female with a large forehead and I've always wanted to have something done and over the past 6-9 months I've really been thinking about it since I seen that it can be done so I've been researching female hairline lowering and I'm very interested in having it done.  I've had a consult with a doctor and I was very comfortable with him (and his staff)   The only thing that is keeping me on the fence is the scar.   I would really like to hear from people that have had it done and any pros and cons.  Thank you!!!

Edited by SAB

• Administrators

Do you mind posting photos? The scar in most cases will be completely concealed. This is especially true if you plan on having long hair. The only time you should be concerned about the scar is if you plan on wearing your hair shorter than a #3 clipper guard, which is near buzz cut length. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.