Hair transplant by Dr. Kongkiat, Bangkok, Thailand

I had an unshaven fue done, as well as eyebrow and sideburn implant supplement grafts.  I go to Thailand periodically for vacation so this was a no brainer since his reviews were so good and has 10+ years of experience.  This is actually my 3rd transplant (the first by Dr. Kongkiat) and truly the best results considering all three.  I remembered the pain from the needles from my first two transplants so I asked Dr. Kongkiat if he could find a way to soften this pain a bit.  He did and I didn't feel ANY pain from the needle and also slept through most of the procedure due to the mild sedative.  I also like the way he kept a tally of the donor grafts removed and transplanted with location every 20 minutes or so on a blackboard on the wall.  It was nice knowing you are getting what you paid for.  I wish I had found Absolute Hair Clinic and Dr. Kongkiat for my first two transplant procedures.  Go for it!

Ultrasnd,

Congrats on your recent hair transplant procedure with an excellent doctor.  Dr. Kongkiat Laorwong produces excellent results. I encourage you to take and share some photos of your procedure.   When was your procedure?  Did you just have surgery or did the results grow in?  Let’s hear some more details and see some photos ?

best wishes,

Bill