Presenting a male client with NW6 pattern. He is pictured immediately after 2 passes and will return in 4 weeks for a third pass. Thanks for looking!

Email us at info@aheadink.com or call 201-482-4529 for a FREE consultation

mohammedb_amp_afront.jpg

mohammedb_amp_aright.jpg

mojammedb_amp_aleft.jpg

mohammed_B_amp_Acrown.jpg

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• 2 months later...

Thanks so much True! It is amazing what a huge transformation these clients go through simply by shaving their heads and having some SMP done. It's subtle but very impactful.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• 1 month later...

Hi Markee, 

The cost for this Shaved Look client was $2,500 USD. That includes three sessions and an aftercare kit. We're seeing most clients go on average 1.5 to 2 years before coming in for a touchup. Some can certainly go longer. I would say it takes about 3-4 years before the pigment fades to being completely gone. Touchups average about $500. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, hairthere said:

Hi Markee, 

The cost for this Shaved Look client was $2,500 USD. That includes three sessions and an aftercare kit. We're seeing most clients go on average 1.5 to 2 years before coming in for a touchup. Some can certainly go longer. I would say it takes about 3-4 years before the pigment fades to being completely gone. Touchups average about $500. 

Hairthere, are the three sessions done at once the same day?  Or do you have to come back in another day?  

Hey Sean,

Thanks for the nice words! To answer your question, we do 2 sessions on consecutive days and the third between 3-6 weeks later. 

On 11/19/2018 at 7:09 PM, hairthere said:

Hi Markee, 

Great stuff Eric. JT  and spence have talked a lot about you. I am not considering it yet as i only just had my first hair transplant. This maybe something in the future i might do once i have exhausted by donar area. How easy/dangerous is it to pigment in between transplanted hairs? and how much would it be to cover the crown with good density in an area of lets say a small sized mug with hair already in that area? 

Thanks Farsan! There is no issue working between existing hairs-- I do it all the time. The needle I use is only set to go .5mm or the upper dermis so there's no risk of damaging the follicles. If you'd life a specific quote please send me pictures to info@aheadink.com Good growing to you!

28 minutes ago, hairthere said:

Thanks Farsan! There is no issue working between existing hairs-- I do it all the time. The needle I use is only set to go .5mm or the upper dermis so there's no risk of damaging the follicles. If you'd life a specific quote please send me pictures to info@aheadink.com Good growing to you!

Thanks for the reply Eric. At the moment I'm not considering SMP was enquiring as I was curious and will only seriously consider your company In the long term once I've run out of donar hair for transplant.