Hair Transplantation Booked with Beauty Travels 24

iambald

When you did research let me ask the questions:

Why did you decide for your clinic?

Did you see many great results posted by actual patients?

Do you know who is doing you surgery?

Do you already have a plan regarding design and required grafts?

If the answer to one of your question is "no" and/or the answer for the first is "price" then you have not done enough research.

Edited by Gasthoerer

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again 

I have decided on this clinic because my friend had hair transplantation with bt24 one year ago and he has good results, so he recommended this clinic to me. But of course, I did more research and found their Instagram and Facebook pages where they share pictures of their patients after the OP.  What I did was I got in touch with two patients who had the OP. They were happy with their results too. Also, on location, I will have a consultation with the prof dr ermis and his team. 

There are lots of INQUIRES here about this clinic, but no one ever comes back to show off their result. 

Think about that.  Literally 100's of good solid recommended clinics, and 1000's of shared results, but NO ONE ever comes back from Beauty 24 Hour Car Wash..  Scary. 

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Have a comparison consultation with a reputable surgeon who only does hair transplants.  Many excellent doctors with proven results are available on this website.  Some doctors will even do a WebMD consultation (online) from wherever you live.  This would provide you with a good comparison.  I’ve been posting on this website for years and have never heard of BT24.  Do your homework.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.