My fue experience

Hello all, I’m a 38 year old from the uk. December 2017 after months of mixed emotions I decided to book and travel to Turkey to undergo my fue procedure. There were many places to choose from, and everyone had good/bad reviews so I decided to jump and hope for the best. I had the majority of the procedure on my hair line, plus the crown. Everything was what I expected. I was made to feel welcome which helped, but the procedure scared me, and also walking around with bloody shaved head was also a concern. And every fear became a reality. The whole experience for me was uncomfortable, the injections to numb the head was pretty much the worst pain I’ve ever felt, luckily it lasted minutes, then I felt no pain. But the 3 months waiting for my natural hair to grow back was horrible. I chose to not tell anybody and wore caps every time I left the house, after a few months and a little growth I was fine. Long story short, I’m over the moon with my results, the company I used were professional although the aftercare has been non  existent. But as I’m happy with the results  not too bothered. I’m 6 1/2 months in and if it gets any better then great, if not well I’m happy anyway.. any questions anyone had I’d be happy to help ✌️ 

EBFC92EB-6F9C-4B8F-8C2B-F18C912C2042.png

D097D1D5-26A0-4A89-88B0-9A52C1AE9D19.png

7C2F8F6E-F87E-4964-A6F0-1CF37BB4D38F.jpeg

Edited by Chris198015
Delete photo

What we all want to know.....

Which clinic?

Technicians or doctor?

Price?

Close-up of hairline by lifting it with a comb?

Thank you, and good luck.  

Looks good, so far.

Edited by True

Chris, thanks for presenting  your experience and photos showing your hair transplant six months after your procedure. It does look like you’ve had a lot of existing natural hair and combined with the transplanted hair, it certainly looks nice and thick.   As you know, you will still likely experience more growth and  maturation over the next 6 to 12 months but, your hair is already so thick that like you said, if it doesn’t grow anymore you’d be happy.   I look forward to seeing what it looks like in another six months or so. 

Best wishes,

Bill

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/9/2019 at 4:36 PM, narayan21 said:

👍

So it’s been 15 months since my operation and I’m still happy with the results. Donor area is back to health and thick, my hair line is healthy and I’m happy with it which is the main thing 👍

979B0E0B-867E-45AB-B940-C973194B0568.jpeg

7930D36D-2687-486E-842B-5BBA7A0C8465.jpeg

C2FBCE79-C338-4621-9FDA-9C914ACE49E3.jpeg

Solid solid solid.... i concur , absolute dream result.  Good choice was made.  Man, that looks fantastic and gosh, definitely does not look like nor shows any hint of a transplant.  Awesome!  

On 5/10/2019 at 5:08 PM, BjornBorg said:

That is a dream result. Thank you for coming back and updating us.

Many people say that a zigzag hairline is more natural but your straight one is a real wow factor. I'd love that.

Thank you! I didnt really have that much input into how I would like the hairline, the doctor just did it his way, and I was concerned after. But now luckily it has grown thick so I’m more than happy, thanks for your comments 

• Like 1

On 5/10/2019 at 7:29 PM, Sean said:

Solid solid solid.... i concur , absolute dream result.  Good choice was made.  Man, that looks fantastic and gosh, definitely does not look like nor shows any hint of a transplant.  Awesome!  

Thank you 😁