Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Atleast wait for 12-16 months postop got 2 nd Surgery ... 

 

BTW my scar is pretty thin both the sides but it widen in mid scalp 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dhyan, why don’t  you post your pics post op and results from Dr. Soni,  did you reach out to the Doctor and what was his response on your result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@thappa

Sorry to see you are also in trouble as i was , my mid scalp is may be thinner than your's .. and regarding the growth please have prp seesion to improve your growth .

Lets wait for 12 months or more to see the actaull growth and may b your scar will heal. And the end i just wanted to see I didn't got the expected result , I had word with doctor but no satisfactory answer.

@AshishG

Yes , I received call from clinic after I posted on this forum . Dr asked me to visit Jaipur for scar revesion , as they will be implanting the follicles onscar tissue ..not sure what will happen next 

 

As far as pics are concerned ..I will share my journey from booking flight to Jaipur to 1 year post op ..I had the worst experience at medispa 

Meanwhile I am sharing one pic of my scar IMG20181221224516.thumb.jpg.bf46703fe78abc9cf20021997a32e6fd.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2018 at 2:02 PM, Dhyan said:

@thappa

Sorry to see you are also in trouble as i was , my mid scalp is may be thinner than your's .. and regarding the growth please have prp seesion to improve your growth .

Lets wait for 12 months or more to see the actaull growth and may b your scar will heal. And the end i just wanted to see I didn't got the expected result , I had word with doctor but no satisfactory answer.

@AshishG

Yes , I received call from clinic after I posted on this forum . Dr asked me to visit Jaipur for scar revesion , as they will be implanting the follicles onscar tissue ..not sure what will happen next 

 

As far as pics are concerned ..I will share my journey from booking flight to Jaipur to 1 year post op ..I had the worst experience at medispa 

Meanwhile I am sharing one pic of my scar IMG20181221224516.thumb.jpg.bf46703fe78abc9cf20021997a32e6fd.jpg

man I'm glad that I changed my decision to go for fut at soni. It's not worth having a transplant with a large scar 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Yake

It depends on your hair loss. If you have large area to cover. It is best to start with FUT. Which is why I went for FUT. If FUT is done properly it is a great procedure with thin line scar and solid growth. But it does not seem the case in india. Mostly it looks like hit or miss for doctors. I think out of 10 they may succeed with 2 or 3 with good result with thin scar. They publish those results in the forum and many believe they will get the same result and get disappointed in the end.

We see more case now with poor result from Dr Soni in this forum. We do not know about others who had poor result and they are not in this forum.

I am not sure about my progress and I am at 5.5 month mark and do not see many new hairs, and some areas in the hairline have zero growth, do not know there will be new growth in the coming months.

We will see at 12 month mark. May be forum moderators can help me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thappa said:

@Yake

It depends on your hair loss. If you have large area to cover. It is best to start with FUT. Which is why I went for FUT. If FUT is done properly it is a great procedure with thin line scar and solid growth. But it does not seem the case in india. Mostly it looks like hit or miss for doctors. I think out of 10 they may succeed with 2 or 3 with good result with thin scar. They publish those results in the forum and many believe they will get the same result and get disappointed in the end.

We see more case now with poor result from Dr Soni in this forum. We do not know about others who had poor result and they are not in this forum.

I am not sure about my progress and I am at 5.5 month mark and do not see many new hairs, and some areas in the hairline have zero growth, do not know there will be new growth in the coming months.

We will see at 12 month mark. May be forum moderators can help me.

Trust me FUE has taken over the hair transplant market. I have seen some amazing results with it . Let's hope you get your desired results as Dr soni is one of the best surgeon in India. Good luck 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5.5 months update 

Not much happening these days. Not sure how much hairs have sprouted out. Some hairs have grown few milli meters and then stopped growing for many weeks now.

Hair line looks pretty patchy and I do not see much new growth in the hairline and  frontal third.

There is seems some numbness on crown and discomfort still. 

Scars are still quite visible

20190105_182615.jpg

20190105_182601.jpg

20190105_182705.jpg

20190105_182015.jpg

20190105_182642.jpg

20190105_181939.jpg

20190105_182743.jpg

20190105_182047.jpg

20190105_182719.jpg

20190105_182034.jpg

20190105_182148.jpg

20190105_182814.jpg

20190105_182218.jpg

20190105_182203.jpg

20190105_181539.jpg

20190105_181756.jpg

20190105_182459.jpg

20190105_181225.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2019 at 9:17 PM, thappa said:

5.5 months update 

Not much happening these days. Not sure how much hairs have sprouted out. Some hairs have grown few milli meters and then stopped growing for many weeks now.

Hair line looks pretty patchy and I do not see much new growth in the hairline and  frontal third.

There is seems some numbness on crown and discomfort still. 

Scars are still quite visible

20190105_182615.jpg

20190105_182601.jpg

20190105_182705.jpg

20190105_182015.jpg

20190105_182642.jpg

20190105_181939.jpg

20190105_182743.jpg

20190105_182047.jpg

20190105_182719.jpg

20190105_182034.jpg

20190105_182148.jpg

20190105_182814.jpg

20190105_182218.jpg

20190105_182203.jpg

20190105_181539.jpg

20190105_181756.jpg

20190105_182459.jpg

20190105_181225.jpg

I think you should contact your doctor by now cuz I see limited growth. You are almost reaching 6 months n I see no new hair 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yake said:

I think you should contact your doctor by now cuz I see limited growth. You are almost reaching 6 months n I see no new hair. Just dont lose hope maybe you are one of those slow growers so wait for another 3 to 5 months for your results 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have sent the pictures to the clinic but no reply yet from them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2018 at 11:56 PM, Dhyan said:

My experience with Dr Sumeet is really pathetic , I will share my entire story soon with picture 

 

On 12/16/2018 at 11:00 PM, Dhyan said:

Hi , 

What about your scar ?

Actaully i also hair transplant at medispa by dr Sumeet soni in 2017 , he assured me of having a pencil thin scar , but i ended up with ear to ear 2mm + scar 

 

Now i am planning to undergo another surgery to conceal my SCAR 

 

 

On 12/17/2018 at 12:05 AM, Dhyan said:

Not only pics , if someone has doubt I will share email chain with Dr ..!!

 

On 12/24/2018 at 3:54 PM, Dhyan said:

Atleast wait for 12-16 months postop got 2 nd Surgery ... 

 

BTW my scar is pretty thin both the sides but it widen in mid scalp 

 

On 12/24/2018 at 4:32 PM, Dhyan said:

@thappa

Sorry to see you are also in trouble as i was , my mid scalp is may be thinner than your's .. and regarding the growth please have prp seesion to improve your growth .

Lets wait for 12 months or more to see the actaull growth and may b your scar will heal. And the end i just wanted to see I didn't got the expected result , I had word with doctor but no satisfactory answer.

@AshishG

Yes , I received call from clinic after I posted on this forum . Dr asked me to visit Jaipur for scar revesion , as they will be implanting the follicles onscar tissue ..not sure what will happen next 

 

As far as pics are concerned ..I will share my journey from booking flight to Jaipur to 1 year post op ..I had the worst experience at medispa 

Meanwhile I am sharing one pic of my scar IMG20181221224516.thumb.jpg.bf46703fe78abc9cf20021997a32e6fd.jpg

Hi all, 

Above are  the post i did on this thread few days back , as I can see people are in real trouble on this thread and I don't want to dilute the attention of this thread by posting irrelevant comment ..

All my post on this forum against one clinic and were under some provocation or you can say under some influence 

I am sorry for all my comment on this forum and would like to edit or remove them , but I can't as all of them are permanent now

Please ignore all my comments

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it is still early days 5.5 months is too early to call anything a failure. There is still plenty of time to see growth. However, please keep this thread updated.


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @htrestoration FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×