Ronan keating had a HT??

Are you referring to the thin appearance above his ears? I don't think this is a sign of FUE surgery as the thinning is very far forward, right above his sideburns. It isn't normal to extract from this area - no reputable doctors do - and in fact I can't recall ever seeing any examples of extractions from so far forward.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

45 minutes ago, mattj said:

Are you referring to the thin appearance above his ears? I don't think this is a sign of FUE surgery as the thinning is very far forward, right above his sideburns. It isn't normal to extract from this area - no reputable doctors do - and in fact I can't recall ever seeing any examples of extractions from so far forward.

Hey Matt, thanks for reply 

Yes i am reffering to that, i think it's very common for hairline work just to use single grafts from the side of the scalp is it not? 

Not from that far forward. I did a quick, rough outline (in green) of the area from which grafts would be extracted via FUE. The area that I outlined in red looks thin, but extractions would never be taken from this far forward.

I think this is a case of where the quirks of natural hair and the effects of HT surgery can look very similar.

keating.jpeg

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I have to agree with you as you know better than myself, ronans hair always looks good for a man whos 41 I think it's safe to say then he's not had a transplant he uses some clever styling tricks as I'm sure he was receeding around age 27

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like he may have.  I can see somewhat of a fue Halo/density loss.  But his overall pattern looks more spread out and not confined to an overused rectangle in the donor.  Esp if you research his other pics, you can tell. 

Edited by Sean
Spelling