Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I've noticed some hair loss, and since you guys are probably somewhat experts, i think you can give me a better answer on how bad it is, and what the future looks like to a 24 year old like me. Also, what is the best counterplay for me? What would you do? I take Zinc, Biotin

37209106_10217172075073653_1538384953882968064_n.thumb.jpg.ec85e5480c6764dc01debd61e8273863.jpg37188922_10217172075393661_6932746693771264000_n.thumb.jpg.32354e41eae093650fdbd63e21944c3e.jpg37260442_10217172074473638_6791643574850027520_n.thumb.jpg.790f827cd76946b30913f5d209e3a41d.jpg37223512_10217172075233657_7530107882218455040_n.thumb.jpg.30dab8bd900bfb04a530455edba1155f.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zachmonmon said:

You aren't even balding, your hairline just matured.

So the receding hairline in the sides are just normal? Seems a bit too much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have a picture of your hairline from say 5 or so years ago for comparison purposes?

Edited by Shera

Kindest Regards

Shera   -   UK Representative and Patient Adviser for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti     View My FUE HT Story

UK Email : darlingbudsUK@gmail.com    UK Freephone : 0800 634 8588   WhatsApp Call/Message: +44 7708 018667

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As has already been said, without an earlier comparison pic it's impossible to give you an answer. If you don't have any, take pics every few months to see if anything changes.


I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

 

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

 

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok guys, i think thoose pictures show my hairline better than it actually is.. What i have noticed with my "hairloss", is very itchy scalp (especially in the beginning). Now the itchyness is just mild, but the itchyness could simply be because i had been using a too strong shampoo (head and shoulders). I have itchyness in the back of the scalp, and i've heard DHT doesn't affect the hair in the back and the sides, so i don't think the itchyness has anything to do with  the "hairloss".  I'll post some pictures from recently with high quality and then some from 4-5 years ago, with decent quality. Let's see if you guys can see something from these pictures.

I think i should mention, that used to get my hair thinned at the hairdresser, since it was so thick, but i've stopped doing that since my hair has gotten thinner. Haven't done that for 3-4 months, so maybe my hair is still growing and will be thicker in a few months?

Sorry in advance for not showing my face, simply not confident sharing my identity online, hope that's fine with you guys.

 

Hair now:

 

37368359_891859121014881_4997127571960233984_n.thumb.jpg.879f352b56ea09afd222af6d4a9b1a88.jpg

37328850_891859207681539_970626243407904768_n.thumb.jpg.25e33d4fffd355046161af28d8dd56ab.jpg37296255_891859057681554_1885103520361742336_n.thumb.jpg.ac6e17ce9823aeef2cbd34af64d7e45d.jpg37294509_891859074348219_3153248010993926144_n.thumb.jpg.177a9323fb5c033665c51403b5a063f5.jpg

 

 

Hair 4-5 years ago:

Quality is obviously a lot worse than the first ones, but yeah.

 

37301760_10217200873073585_5467548141525925888_n.jpg.3efced66e3dc6c7124f82ec7345cbc3c.jpg37384260_10217200872233564_1811810019419619328_n.jpg.02b527e8a67731f187dfb187ffe8bbe5.jpg37304225_10217200873713601_8940846425244172288_n.jpg.c37d2c6784fa1455e3283e8b39e2b139.jpg37303151_10217200872553572_5657887262289952768_n.jpg.24dc23c8d742b5e9977bcd83edd087fa.jpg37296583_10217200874033609_331269882647674880_n.jpg.4f9655d6f3573fa326681d4b867301e1.jpg37260403_10217200871953557_6545510561168228352_n.jpg.b74f7e98513bb6503c7d74a1e74597fd.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2018 at 8:37 PM, Shera said:

Do you have a picture of your hairline from say 5 or so years ago for comparison purposes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2018 at 1:50 PM, mattj said:

You have a hairline that many would be envious of. I agree with Shera that historical photos would be needed to tell whether anything has changed.

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2018 at 3:11 PM, Pete-from-Farjo said:

As has already been said, without an earlier comparison pic it's impossible to give you an answer. If you don't have any, take pics every few months to see if anything changes.

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hairguy6565 said:

Ok guys, i think thoose pictures show my hairline better than it actually is.. What i have noticed with my "hairloss", is very itchy scalp (especially in the beginning). Now the itchyness is just mild, but the itchyness could simply be because i had been using a too strong shampoo (head and shoulders). I have itchyness in the back of the scalp, and i've heard DHT doesn't affect the hair in the back and the sides, so i don't think the itchyness has anything to do with  the "hairloss".  I'll post some pictures from recently with high quality and then some from 4-5 years ago, with decent quality. Let's see if you guys can see something from these pictures.

I think i should mention, that used to get my hair thinned at the hairdresser, since it was so thick, but i've stopped doing that since my hair has gotten thinner. Haven't done that for 3-4 months, so maybe my hair is still growing and will be thicker in a few months?

Sorry in advance for not showing my face, simply not confident sharing my identity online, hope that's fine with you guys.

 

Hair now:

 

37368359_891859121014881_4997127571960233984_n.thumb.jpg.879f352b56ea09afd222af6d4a9b1a88.jpg

37328850_891859207681539_970626243407904768_n.thumb.jpg.25e33d4fffd355046161af28d8dd56ab.jpg37296255_891859057681554_1885103520361742336_n.thumb.jpg.ac6e17ce9823aeef2cbd34af64d7e45d.jpg37294509_891859074348219_3153248010993926144_n.thumb.jpg.177a9323fb5c033665c51403b5a063f5.jpg

 

 

Hair 4-5 years ago:

Quality is obviously a lot worse than the first ones, but yeah.

 

37301760_10217200873073585_5467548141525925888_n.jpg.3efced66e3dc6c7124f82ec7345cbc3c.jpg37384260_10217200872233564_1811810019419619328_n.jpg.02b527e8a67731f187dfb187ffe8bbe5.jpg37304225_10217200873713601_8940846425244172288_n.jpg.c37d2c6784fa1455e3283e8b39e2b139.jpg37303151_10217200872553572_5657887262289952768_n.jpg.24dc23c8d742b5e9977bcd83edd087fa.jpg37296583_10217200874033609_331269882647674880_n.jpg.4f9655d6f3573fa326681d4b867301e1.jpg37260403_10217200871953557_6545510561168228352_n.jpg.b74f7e98513bb6503c7d74a1e74597fd.jpg

There may be an ever so slight recession to the hairline and a slight recession to the temple points judging from your second but last picture.

If it is, then its pretty minimal over 5 years, certainly nothing to get into a panic over. Your hair is still near on perfect.

I would suggest now to take pics after each couple of months and compare them to the recent ones you took.

If you notice any hair loss then consider going down the medical route to slow things down.


Kindest Regards

Shera   -   UK Representative and Patient Adviser for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti     View My FUE HT Story

UK Email : darlingbudsUK@gmail.com    UK Freephone : 0800 634 8588   WhatsApp Call/Message: +44 7708 018667

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×