1700 FUE UK

Jacks0n

Firstly thank you to the people responsible for contributing towards this forum, i have literally spent the last 6 months of my life in here reading and digesting everything, i feel i am almost an expert on the subject.:D So i thought i would post my experience and eventual results and contribute towards hopefully helping others become educated.

I am a 51yo NW4.

Iv'e been on Fen for 2 months now.

Two weeks ago i contacted my surgeon of choice in the UK, Dr Farjos clinic in Manchester.

Last week i had a consultation. Because of the heavy research i had gathered the consultation was very straight forward. A price was agreed upon for 1700 FUE to front hair line. Due to a client cancelling their surgery at short notice, i was offered an appointment  the following week, so just two weeks following my first contact with them i had the procedure done on Wednesday just  3 days ago.  Dr Rachael Kay was the surgeon.

I am waiting for my graft count and before/after photos taken in the clinic.

I have had no pain whatsoever, the only discomfort was being in the chair for 8-9 hours, imagine a car trip for that long. But thanks to the diazipam and valium tabs i was in and out of sleep, even woke myself up from snoring :D

This morning day 3 i have woken up with one eye swelling, but i was expecting it to happen so it did not startle me, i look like a young lad again who has a hair line and just been a a playground fight :D

I was expecting at least a bit of sourness when the drugs wore off, but no nothing.

Here is a iphone snapshot for now.

Once again thanks.

Cce.jpg

One thing i forgot to add.

It's amazing how recovering your hairline in one day has a huge effect immediately to the aesthetics of your face, i wasn't expecting to feel so happy with the immediate look, it's probably because i have always buzzed my hair so it doesn't look much different in that aspect, but now i look in the mirror and see that dotted hairline again, it warms my heart and lifts a weight of my shoulders.

Thanks for posting about your procedure JacksOn. Glad to hear you had a good experience with us. I look forward to following your progress. 

Pete

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

1 hour ago, Pete-from-Farjo said:

Thanks for posting about your procedure JacksOn. Glad to hear you had a good experience with us. I look forward to following your progress. 

Pete

cheers