4700 Total FUE Grafts by Dr. John Diep. 4 Year Update!

jkm3

On August 3rd 2014, I underwent my first FUE hair transplant, performed by Doctor John Diep of Los Gatos, California. Dr. Diep transplanted a total of 2,460 grafts in the front half of my head. He recreated my hairline and added grafts further back to increase density. The result was fantastic (linkhttps://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/39774-2460-fue-hair-transplant-by-doctor-john-diep/), so I decided to quit using Minoxidil. I knew I'd pay for it, but decided that a second transplant to restore healthy hair in my problem area would be far better than taking Minoxidil for life.

A quick side note; Minoxidil made my face puffy and caused deep creases/wrinkles to form on my forehead. 

On November 17th 2015,  Dr. Diep transplanted an additional 2,220 grafts (link: https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/43867-second-fue-ht-by-dr-diep-2220-grafts-to-improve-density-4700-grafts-total/). 

Enough said. Here is my update. Just 3 weeks shy from my 4 year hair transformation anniversary. Thank you so much Dr. Diep, you're truly a master and have made me a calmer and happier person. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by jkm3

13 hours ago, True said:

Before pics?

Hold comb at hairline, please?

Thanks!

Check out the links in my first post above for before pictures, hairline pulled back and much more. This update is just to show that everything is holding up 4 years down the road. Nostalgia hit out of nowhere so I decided to do an update.  I'll try to be more detailed next time. Take care everyone!