Dr. Arocha / SMP / 1 Week After 2-day Session

This patient underwent a two-day SMP (scalp micro pigmentation) procedure with Dr. Arocha and his team. The after results were taken one week after his procedure. He had very thin donor from previous, older technology procedures - done elsewhere in the 80's and 90's. For this reason, Dr. Arocha opted to perform the SMP procedure to improve this large area. In the future, we might attempt to enhance certain smaller areas through FUE

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

• 2 weeks later...

NEWHAIRPLEASE,

Thanks for dropping by and your kind words. We would love to have you back in again, and I'm sure Dr. Arocha would love to treat you. Give us a call when you are ready. 

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.