Transplanted Temple POINTS

I think I may have posted my original thread in the wrong section woops. Anyways, here is my original post:

About to get a hair transplant with Rahal at the beginning of August to lower hairline, but I also want to do my temple points. I really don't like a short but wide forehead. I was wondering if someone, anyone on this forum who has had temple points done (with Rahal would be the biggest bonus but obviously does not matter) could comment maybe with some pictures of how it turned out and how natural they look in comparison to the rest of their hair/hairline. I know that they are quite hard to do so i want to be very careful than can and do look natural. Anything helps 

I've not had temple work done, but if nobody here is able to provide what you're looking for, I would reach out to Dr. Rahal and ask them to send you some examples of temple work he's done. They could also probably put you in touch with a former patient or two if you want to talk to them specifically about their experiences. (Dr. Mohebi's office provided me with this before my procedure and it was a huge help just to speak to someone on the phone who had been through what I was about to experience, and really helped ease my mind.)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

16 hours ago, pkipling said:

I've not had temple work done, but if nobody here is able to provide what you're looking for, I would reach out to Dr. Rahal and ask them to send you some examples of temple work he's done. They could also probably put you in touch with a former patient or two if you want to talk to them specifically about their experiences. (Dr. Mohebi's office provided me with this before my procedure and it was a huge help just to speak to someone on the phone who had been through what I was about to experience, and really helped ease my mind.)

I’ve met some past patients with amazing hairline work but none have had temlle work. 

Rahal’s office has sent me temple results but nothing as drastic as i want , and nothing with course hair which i seem tk have 

someone please post your results if possible

I agree that the temporal areas are probably the most difficult to make look natural of all the potential recipient areas. It is critical that the angle and direction is proper. However a unnatural appearance can result when a hairline transplant is performed on a patient with both lateral hairline recession and temporal recession but the temporal regions are not addressed.  Keep in mind when done incorrectly it is very difficult to correct. Do your due diligence.