Community Reputations

Spanker

Anyone understand how this works?

There are people with over 14K 5K 2K, etc. 

Not sure how that is?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Administrators

Reputation is added when someone likes your post, as far as I am aware only Bill has a reputation of 14K.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

11 hours ago, Melvin-HTsoon said:

Reputation is added when someone likes your post, as far as I am aware only Bill has a reputation of 14K.

Did  Bill get 14k likes? Did someone go and like over 2k of Spex posts?

Not that it matters, I just didnt get how it works cause I couldn't imagine that happening.  

• Thanks 1

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Administrators

My thinking is that the reputation is based on how active a member is, but I agree that both you and newhair should have more reputation based on how active you guys are, I’ve reached out to Bill and we’re looking in to this, we should have a response shortly. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators

Well I'm OK with mine  ?

Edited by BeHappy
  • Haha 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

To be honest, I’m not exactly sure how reputation is calculated. I know that the number of posts has something to do with it but I don’t know what else influences it. This is something I’m going to have to research and see what I can find. In the meantime, just know that the more you all participate, which includes liking and responding to each other‘s posts, the higher your reputation will get.   

Best wishes,

Bill