Getfue Dr Ayhan Colak

Forgive me for my ignorance, but where is Antalya?   In my opinion however, always on the go hair transplant surgery well known surgeon who has an established record of producing outstanding results. Now, any doctor can show a portfolio of results to you at the time of your consultation however, how many surgeons can say they’ve been approved for recommendation on a true patient community with high standards? Surgeons we recommend must meet our demanding   standards  and continue to show examples of their current work and results in order to maintain their recommendation. Moreover,  surgeons we recommend agreed to be held accountable by their patients enabling them to share their experiences and results online, good or bad. 

View our recommended hair restoration surgeons  and  consult with those you feel you are most impressed with. 

best wishes,

Bill

• 2 months later...

I am considering to choose Dr Ayhan Colak to condutc my hair transplant in November. Not many reviews and before&afters photos available, but the ones I can see on his website and instagram appear to be good. Hard decision!

Edited by DCK

Anything can look good on a website or instagram.  It's actual real patient testimonials and a long standing reputation of solid work that you need to have. 

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.