Best hairline/Why so difficult to accomplish?

Who consistently creates the best hairlines?  Erdogan?  Cooley?  Hasson/Wong?

Also, why does it seem so difficult for docs/technicians to separate single hair grafts under microscope and place them at the front of the hairline where the single hair grafts belong?

I don't understand.

First you have to define what the best hairline is! For me it is the most natural one.

Erdogan is so far not known for his hairlines. Design is a matter of taste but also naturalness was lacking. However, he just changed is protocol...let us wait and see.

For me, the top hairlines clinics are (no specific order): Rahal, Konior, Baubac. I am sure I have missed someone.

Its the doctor that doesnt harm you, the one that does not do anything unethical.  Doesn’t cause issues that are detrimental to your scalp.  I personally heard Dr Wong is very ethical and will do what he can safely.  Patient safety is key.  Achieving yield without harm to scalp is key.  

Some peoples lives can ruin or folks can rethink life if “Priceless” grafts are wasted and scalp is damaged where it seems there is no return.  Nothing matters until the scalp is fixed along with the goals reached.  You dont want anyone to look at your scalp and tell you you are balding or question if you had a hair transplant after you actually had a transplant.   

My feeling is that if you're not willing to pay big money, don't get a hair transplant.

At this point, I would only trust Dr.Wong, Dr.Cooley, Dr.Diep and a few others.

• 2 weeks later...

Rahal consistently produces the best hairlines.  My friend had his done with Rahal.  He was at least a Norwood 4 and Rahal completely rebuilt his hairline, and it looks incredible even when I literally look at it from 5 inches away.