Class 7 hair restoration with interview Dr. Lindsey

As frequent viewers will know....I have no problem offering hair surgery to younger guys but we offer only more mature hairlines, plan for the future, emphasize once a person is on this path...they are on it forever...., and we try to have the parents participate in consultations BEFORE they sign up. I think that likely makes the most informed potential patients and it seems to be a good strategy.

Here's another example.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

image.png

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• Administrators

Great results Dr. Lindsey, thanks for presenting the case. Does he have class 7’s in his family? It appears he’s more of a Norwood 4 than a 7.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

This title goes with a different story...I've been struggling with Bill and Hans to get my videos to uplink.  So you are correct this young guy is not the class 7.  Additionally some text saying he's 29....I have no idea where that came from....

HERE is the class 7 guy.   

Thanks guys, hopefully either this is just my computer unsaaviness or its growing pains for the new site they have here.

Dr. L

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• Administrators

Ok now that makes sense, if there’s anything you need please don’t hesitate to reach out to me as well Dr. Lindsey. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.