Embedding video clips from YouTube is really simple and easy.  When viewing the clip on YouTube, just click on the Share link

image.png

and then copy the URL:

image.png

Paste it into the text entry area and this will automatically convert the link to the clip as shown below.

Just had to add this one too :) 

The same procedure applies to Vimeo clips, just use the share option, 

image.png

Then copy the URL 

image.png

Paste that in the text box and it will embed automatically.

Hans

Webmaster

Hans,

Ok, so it really is just about as easy as copying and pasting the URL of the video into the forum topic..  But do they have to click the share icon and get the video URL there?  Can't they just go to the top of the browser window and copy the URL?  I know there are several different URLs for the same YouTube video (for whatever reason I don't know), but do they all work?

Please advise.

Bill

I am the managing publisher of the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog and this Hair Loss Forum. I am also a 4 time hair transplant patient. View my patient hair loss website to view my entire hair restoration journey with photos.

Remember, true beauty radiates from within, not from the skin.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.