spex

My Hair Transplant at The Harley St Hair Clinic

Spex, can i ask you something, you made a post saying "its not all about hair", but then you go in for another surgery? please explain

1 hour ago, Djlazerblue said:

Spex, can i ask you something, you made a post saying "its not all about hair", but then you go in for another surgery? please explain

You must be the life of the party that you ruin.  Every.Single.Time.

I’ve written many articles for different places and i try give people support and help as well as perspective on their hair loss. If the article you refer to helped just 1 guy get his head round hairloss and enable him to park it and get off the forums and allowed him to “move on” then it was a successful article. 

Everyone is different but for me my hair is very important and after being on my HT journey I’ve learnt a great deal and to have yet another small HT to tweak and refine my existing HT hairline was important to me and I knew what to expect so the article doesn’t apply to me and my current situ but rather a newbie.

On another note its a shame you want to try find fault with me.

Visit my website : www.spexhair.com 

You can read my regular columns for The Telegraph and The Huffington Post, Apetogentleman and Vitabiotics via my site and you'll find a great deal out about me and the industry there! 

I am patient advisor for The Harley St Hair Clinic, Dr. Scott Alexander, Dr. William Lindsey and Dr. Tejinder Bhatti. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. I am salaried by all the surgeons I represent.

1 hour ago, spex said:

I’ve written many articles for different places and i try give people support and help as well as perspective on their hair loss. If the article you refer to helped just 1 guy get his head round hairloss and enable him to park it and get off the forums and allowed him to “move on” then it was a successful article. 

Everyone is different but for me my hair is very important and after being on my HT journey I’ve learnt a great deal and to have yet another small HT to tweak and refine my existing HT hairline was important to me and I knew what to expect so the article doesn’t apply to me and my current situ but rather a newbie.

On another note its a shame you want to try find fault with me.

im a truther and i say it how it is, what im struggling with is you quiet openly said in this thread "opinions on YOUR OWN transplant do no matter to you" so when you make a thread stating "its not all about hair"  then go in for another surgery how does that appear to the outsider? have you thought about that? if other peoples opinions do not matter to you why should yours matter to people losing hair? but you want to help at least 1 person?? hmmmmmmmmmm

If I were u spex., I would of went for the ht too , ur hair too looks thick ,, u just needed some refinement at the hairline to get it to ur satisfaction .. it’s like , why go do surgery just to not look bald .. do it so u be happy with the way u look .. it’s ur hair , ur life .. who is to judge what is necessary for u ,  only u know what is best for ur self .. 

Thanks Legend. ?

Regards

Spex

You can read my regular columns for The Telegraph and The Huffington Post, Apetogentleman and Vitabiotics via my site and you'll find a great deal out about me and the industry there! 

I am patient advisor for The Harley St Hair Clinic, Dr. Scott Alexander, Dr. William Lindsey and Dr. Tejinder Bhatti. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. I am salaried by all the surgeons I represent.

DJlazerblue,

I see your point but im in the tunnel of HTs already and just want to get out to the other side and make my situ as good as it can be. 

I wish I’d been mentally equipt to deal with hairloss prior to going in under the knife 15 years ago as it would have save me much heartache, time and effort ! 

I hope this clarfiys things for you. 

Regsrds

Spex 

Edited by spex

i see it from both sides

peace spex

dj

2 minutes ago, spex said:

DJlazerblue,

I see your point but again in the tunnel of HTs and just want to get out to the other side. 

Regsrds

Spex 

Regarding the arguments prior, I don’t think anyone can tell another that a good or bad decision has been made as long as you’ve chosen the right clinic and the right doctor for an elective surgery. I don’t think anyone on this forum is going to accuse you, Spex, of not doing your research. Lol. If they are then they’ve been living under a rock and are in need of some serious guidance. ? If one has the donor to play with then the decision is theirs and theirs alone to make. If one has chosen the wrong doctor...that’s a whole other story. Lol.

To bring this back around to the topic at hand I’d like to say that, amid all the huff and puff here, I’m excited to watch your latest results grow and mature. There’s kind of a Daniel Craig thing about the design. I dig it. I think it’s going to look great! 

Edited by Steeeve

Hi Steeeeve, 

Appreciate the comment and input. Im a big boy and come under worse attack for my decisions with Ht's and treatment. 

Im excited to see my results come in as this latest HT will hopefully bring together all my previous HT's and be the icing on the cake!

I'll keep you informed in a couple months as currently we are on hold. ?

Regards

SPEX

3 month video update ?

Hi guys, 

See my 3.5 months pics. Some spouters.Right on cue ?

unnamed-2.thumb.jpg.5f2c3487f61692f9cbc72570a36ed33d.jpg

unnamed-1.thumb.jpg.0cb55def55dfa493d1c06fc8dd03e69d.jpg

Hi Guys, 

Just shy of 5 months and things now are really taking off. I cant wait now for the next couple of months as the NEW hairline is brewing and about to literally bloom. ?

unnamed.thumb.jpg.ca046ed4713fcf4e03bb47abba2a489c.jpg

unnamed-3.thumb.jpg.d6dadfe82586a30dd2426e4da5c84e25.jpg

unnamed-1.thumb.jpg.76fec6ff387af85c18bd2b9221f923f4.jpg

unnamed-2.thumb.jpg.2b25c72553415a7d142262f30765a314.jpg

Looking good! You have been through one hell of a journey. I don’t blame you for touching the hairline up at your age. You have been on meds for several years and have responded very well and have held steady. Congratulations as this looks 100% natural.

On 8/19/2018 at 2:13 PM, Mick50 said:

I personally think your hair looked great Spex before your recent work , I guess there will always be professional jealousy in any field, and if a high NW sees someone like you who had a great heart of hair  it might cause mixed reactions ,but as you say you don't have to justify it to anyone , I'm sure you chose your clinic well and it will be a nice subtle improvement ,look forward to your updates .

Thanks for the kinds words man. Im pumped for the coming months ?

Regards

Spex

On 10/28/2018 at 5:14 AM, jj51702 said:

Spex your hair looks very very good. Do you have any grey hair? Can you describe your shampoo regimen?

Thanks man, I have a few greys but keeping the wolves at the door with hairfollic i believe. I shampoo every other day depending on exercise with head and shoulders as it suits my scalp and hair.

Hope this helps

Spex

• Like 1

hi guys, 

See attached clinic pictures of my 5 month update. Video to follow soon. As you can see the growth is really starting to come through. EXCITING times ahead. 😎

20181109_HSHC_Spencer_015.thumb.jpg.c0be8c5fa317ec4950f0c74c210749a3.jpg

20181109_HSHC_Spencer_088.thumb.jpg.f864b7c8f52fa8c73d01c284f437fd4b.jpg

20181109_HSHC_Spencer_089.thumb.jpg.32dc93262882ca0bbef833a18c345a63.jpg

20181109_HSHC_Spencer_087.thumb.jpg.31e24ce56ea3f9d47376ed393489c4f3.jpg

20181109_HSHC_Spencer_029.thumb.jpg.0de1420cb98d760c29515290ccf76797.jpg

20181109_HSHC_Spencer_097.thumb.jpg.20cb6ce368473bb55f746de321ffc8ec.jpg

Looking very good! There is no trace of your old fut scars in your pics. What all did you do to eliminate them? Congratulations 

Thanks for the comment man. I had ATP  

Regards

Spex

Wow...looks like the ATP really helped. I haven’t done much research on it but your results look impressive.

Hi Triple, Thanks. Yes ATP really helped bulk up crown and the appearance of density in my donor.

Regards

Spex

Hi guys, 

Here is my update at 8 months since my hair transplant at The Harley St Hair Clinic. 

unnamed.png.1da2533a00697acfafd3adfb2f2d6158.png

unnamed-2.thumb.png.f8bedfeab0f921e4de53319956025c65.png

unnamed-2.thumb.jpg.96347004745450c152292cb3d93d80a4.jpg

unnamed-1.thumb.jpg.51a9764141d16b802ac8fb223d7aff18.jpg

unnamed-3.thumb.png.3e37cbf4c2320ee63c1f80dfdf2820cb.png

Looks like a full head of hair to me.

How do you feel about the latest procedure?

Did it make a big difference? 

Looks like it.