shampoo

Hi guys,

wondering if shampoo with those ingredients is good to use after 4.5 months post op.

Shampoo ingredients:

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Sorbitol, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Xanthan Gum, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Beta-Glucan(1), Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Inulin(1), Sodium Suflate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene.

thanks

It seems pretty good.  Sometimes a lot of those "non sulfate" shampoos can contain just as many harmful chemicals if not just as bad as using sulfates.  But as far as shampoos goes this isn't the worst stuff I have seen.  Is it working for you and your hair?  I found that if you find a product that works and a routine that works for you stick with it!

Haven't use it yet, looking for a good shampoo to use and i don't know what to buy so was wondering if this one can be a good option. (what about the other one?)

any recommendation for a good shampoo?

how many times a week, 4.5 months post op, should you shampoo the scalp?

Edited by wheretogo

Hi Bill,

thanks for your response.

of course you right in everything you wrote, i just want a replacing shampoo instead the one i was using until now given to me by the clinic and i don't know what to pick, any recommendation?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What do you think about this shampoo?

shampoo ingredients:

Water/Aqwa, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Decyl Glucoside, Hydroginized Soya Protein, Coco-Betaine,

Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract,

Lavandula Angustifolia Extract, Acacia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Citrus Aurantium

Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil,

Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Citric Acid.

Edited by wheretogo

Hey Bill,

thank you so much for replying.

i an not looking for hair grow shampoo, i'm six and half months post op and i just want mild shampoo with no chemicals for everyday use.

until now i'm using the shampoo given to me by the clinic.

from your experience, have you seen that some kind of mild shampoo (not those with sulfates and chemicals) influence to the worst or to the better on the hair six months post op?

if you have a suggestion it will be great.

Edited by wheretogo