Hi guys,

wondering if shampoo with those ingredients is good to use after 4.5 months post op.

Shampoo ingredients:

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Sorbitol, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Xanthan Gum, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Beta-Glucan(1), Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Inulin(1), Sodium Suflate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene.

thanks

It seems pretty good.  Sometimes a lot of those "non sulfate" shampoos can contain just as many harmful chemicals if not just as bad as using sulfates.  But as far as shampoos goes this isn't the worst stuff I have seen.  Is it working for you and your hair?  I found that if you find a product that works and a routine that works for you stick with it!

Posted (edited)

Haven't use it yet, looking for a good shampoo to use and i don't know what to buy so was wondering if this one can be a good option. (what about the other one?)

any recommendation for a good shampoo?

how many times a week, 4.5 months post op, should you shampoo the scalp?

Edited by wheretogo

heard maybe it will better without Sodium Benzoate? any other things better without?

kinda lost about this subject and need to buy one.

thanks so much.

I think the shampoo contains a lot of ingredients to promote healthy hair but I wouldn’t count on it stopping hair loss or reversing male pattern baldness.  

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi Bill,

thanks for your response.

of course you right in everything you wrote, i just want a replacing shampoo instead the one i was using until now given to me by the clinic and i don't know what to pick, any recommendation?