Flight from US to Turkey

Is anyone or has anyone on here or has anyone done a flight from US to Turkey, or even possibly India? I'm just curious of your experience because I've never flown overseas and it has me a bit worried ya know (plane crashes) just want to see if I can get some shedded guiding light on the experience! Thank you all very much!

• 2 weeks later...

Easiest way to search for flights is www.google.com/flights or https://matrix.itasoftware.com/

How far are you from washington dulles airport? you can fly direct on turkish airlines from IAD - ISTANBUL on Turkish Airlines

Same applies for JFK (much more hectic) and Boston I believe

July 2017 - Dr Cooley - 2575 grafts

Squidward,

if you don’t mind my asking, who is your hair transplant surgeon?hane you considered asking the clinic for info on flying?  I’m sure many of your clinics patients  have traveled from the United States to turkey for their services.  Thus I’m sure they can  provide some helpful information. 

best wishes,

Bill

39 minutes ago, Squidward said:

I have had a good many online consultations, just haven't booked anyone yet, most for that little bit of fear of flying over the ocean!

Thousands of people do it every day, statistically it's the safest way to travel.

At any given time there are approximately 6000 planes in the air!!!

The world is a huge and wonderful place full of excitement and adventure, go grab yourself some of that. 

Edited by Shera
  • Like 1

Let dangle,

I’m surprised to hear you say that you would not go to any hair transplant surgeon in India when we happen to recommend a few surgeons who  do outstanding work. Haven’t you seen results posted by Dr. Bhatti?  Dr. Radha Palakurthi?  Dr. Madhu? Dr. Dua? Dr. Soni?

All of them are  performing  state-of-the-art hair transplant surgery with excellent results. I encourage you to view their recommendation profiles and examples of their results. 

best wishes,

Bill