Worried about space between grafts.

Good evening. I am from the u.k and recently went through a fue. Apparently 2000 grafts ita a little over 9 days since the procedure. And the space between grafts is becomming alarming.

Ita possible I am over thinking this and should remain patient.

20180623_052233.thumb.jpg.96aac7b484dd69b6fac3dae8e2ae199c.jpg

20180623_053823.thumb.jpg.6c58649d0bffeb8078f25da508fd3bff.jpg

20180623_054949.thumb.jpg.4c39d9297d54dbde18843258a27231ef.jpg

Good evening. I am from the u.k and recently went through a fue. Apparently 2000 grafts ita a little over 9 days since the procedure. And the space between grafts is becomming alarming.

Ita possible I am over thinking this and should remain patient.

I don't know for sure, but from my experience it looks like some of your scabs and transplanted hairs have already fallen off. At least to some extent.

I was a bit aggressive, but on my last HT, I had massaged the majority of the scabs off by day 9.

It looks like a number of your grafts have already healed up and the follicles dropped out. The thing to wait for now is your yield after dormancy.

I have had 3 HT's. Each time, it looks great after a week or so when the healing is mostly done and all the donors are still in place. But by day 14 many start falling out and don't start growing back for a many months. From looking at what you posted it's if you are at that point where the grafted hairs have started to fall out. I could be mistaken. If I am then that means your physician made your grafts less dense than the hair behind it.

Worse case scenario - since your donor is still strong and you have coverage mid-scalp and crown, your results from transplanting only up front will give you a gentle progression from moderate density up front to stronger out back.

Hi. Thank you for a reply.I have been very careful with washing. As some area arw still healing. They were thick with blood due to my travelling aftwr the surgery (6 hours) and had formed blooded areas . these areas are only just showing signs of the hairs coming through.

I hopr your right and this gives medium coverage. I just wish I had drawn the line fot thr hair line. I think they have gone to low and could have used those hairs to make the temples more dence

This is today. Day 10. I seem to be a slow healer as I still have some black scabs. It seems to be getting more dense. And if zoom in you can see hairs under the skin coming through. So I remain pessimistic with a hint of optimism.

Thabkyou all who respond. Take care

20180624_210856.thumb.jpg.37361f361fd0f2a3938cfa10c9775ffe.jpg

20180624_202930.thumb.jpg.3210222f908e738e9489f74c3f8763d5.jpg

20180624_190805.thumb.jpg.4ce2eabf558fc8df1fa911e110ae719f.jpg

Postscript.

I have been in touch with the surgeon who assures me it will come back denser then I am seeing right now.

I remain skeptical of most things. But I hope he is correct. Amd I can release this stress and emotion finally.

The pain from the procedure is 10% og the fight I would say. The rest is mental preparation and going through with it.

I still dont think it will be as dence in the temple area I wanted.

• 2 years later...