PRP treatment

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I last posted anything. I wanted to know your thoughts about PRP treatment. 4 years ago, i went through FUE hair transplant surgery in Turkey and it was an absolute failure. In the meantime, I'm looking for something less invasive.

Thank you,

Edited by Melvin-HTsoon
Removed flagged word

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Just like anything else, PRP is yet another modality to help you with retention and enhancement of the native hair.  It can have an effect throughout the entire head, particularly if done by someone that actually knows what he's doing.  I say this because there are plenty out there using so little or not often enough, that the result is negligible.  If done correctly, however, it can help reverse the miniaturization of the native hair.  It can also help speed up the results of a transplant procedure.  And, if combined with laser therapy, it can have an even greater effect.

You may also want to check into PRP.

Al

Mesotherapy Treatment is a non-surgical cosmetic medicine treatment for male and female that is used to treat a number of conditions. This treatment targets problem areas with micro injections of conventional or homoeopathic medicines, vitamins, amino acids and minerals. Not only does this injection based treatment even the skin tone, but it also affects fat deposits by breaking down the connective bonds of adipose fat cells and naturally flushing them out of the body.

Edited by SafdarAli