FUE with Dr Gabel

Skeeter

Thank you for the compliment! I appreciate it very much. My one month shed photo is close to what I had for hair prior to surgery. I did have some shock loss from surgery and my one month photo shows a little less hair than what I actually had. I did shed more than baseline but it all came back and filled in. Dr Gabel told me this would happen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone!

here are a few update photos from my FUE with Dr Gabel, I’m about a week shy of nine months in these photos.

Everything is going well, I still have a little numbness from the procedure but it’s slowly fading. That’s it for now!

636F8C93-A396-4D0A-B4C2-89AA8D3E9F26.jpeg

A17BA81C-67DC-4C5B-A6FF-C5E9549C3319.jpeg

E3233F0B-9034-47E0-A7DB-7AEFADF25592.jpeg

743579CB-103C-4354-B971-374FEA99B718.jpeg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all, 

Here are my photos 14 mos. from the day of surgery. I don’t know if I should expect any further changes at this point. 

I’m really pleased with the outcome, all in all this has been a smooth journey and I am forever grateful to Dr Gabel and his team, I think his work speaks for itself.

If I need further work at some time in the future I can guarantee I’m going back to Dr G. He’s very talented. I’m 57 years old now so who knows maybe in 10 years or so I might need a tune up! 

Best of luck to all, any questions feel free to ask!

Mark

903F45D3-87D2-40CD-8AEC-764EAB4A9B40.jpeg

5A08484C-0B2F-4E71-BFA0-D50988FE9B1F.jpeg

4FD2145B-1EB3-43B4-82E0-C2C6D0EAF24C.jpeg

2F7B5D4C-B421-4870-872F-288B25AE4F1A.jpeg

• Administrators

Holy smokes that’s amazing 😱 congratulations. Please consider creating a patient website it gets linked to your surgeons profile.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Wow! Incredible results Skeeter! Dr. Gabel definitely  knocked this one out of the park. You said no to rogaine but you’re on Finasteride, I didn’t realize it can cause heart issues. Have you considered PRP as well? I’ve heard it can really benefit the long term growth, helping to keep all the transplanted hairs. How long did you have to wait to get in to see Dr. Gabel? Congratulations on your hair!

• Administrators
9 hours ago, jj51702 said:

Crazy good. 57 with that head of hair and so little greys? Killer. What’s the secret? 

I was thinking the same thing, I thought he was probably 40 with hair like that. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank you everyone for the kind compliments, I really appreciate it. Vinzaf19,  I would be interested in a PRP treatment except for the cost. Dr Gabel wasn’t offering it at the time of my surgery but he may be now I’m not sure, you’d have to call his office to find out for sure. There is a very good hair restoration doctor here in Orange County who offers it by the name of Ken Williams so I might talk to him about it in the future if the science supports the potential benefits, I think it’s expensive though... we’ll see. I don’t know why I still have little gray in my hair at this age, genes I guess, my parents are both in their 80’s and still act like they are 50, travel, dance and completely independent and mobile. Hell, my dad at 82 was roofing his house a month ago, I told him to get down he just laughed at me! They are from a tough generation... 

Best of luck to all, I have some before pics I’ll try to post if I can get my lady friend who is an expert at photo shop,to help me out!

thanks again everyone,

Mark