Weston System in San Bernadino, Californa

A great example of The Weston System performed by our California Center owner, Michael Pichinte. Mr. Pichinte added density to this hair transplant recipient and camouflaged the thin areas on the crown and the FUE scars. The pigmentation is slightly behind the HT surgeon's uneven hairline on the left as opposed to the client's right side. The client was going to buzz down his hair slightly shorter to blend in the hairline that the HT surgeon mismatched in the front. Photo was taken immediately after this one-session only procedure.

california-weston-center.thumb.jpg.8b7902d937c5b22b5f74d952994ce718.jpg

scalp-micropigmentation-california.thumb.jpg.700114a08b2b84819911f6e92bfd23e5.jpg

I am the owner of the M. Weston Non-Surgical Hair Restoration Centers and developer of the world’s only patented scalp micropigmentation, The Weston System. My system is a one-session only lifetime application.

• 1 month later...

Hi, have you had any cases where FUE extractions caused thinning and/or halos in donor area?  After your treatment, how does the donor area blend?  Does it look like a brooklyn fade?  I am trying to see how this treatment looks like when a person gets a fade haircut.  

How does it look like when covering up strip scars?  Can a person still get a close fade?  

Thanks.

Have never seen a halo effect.  Have seen FUE where the extraction site is very white.  This is very difficult to cover.  Many times, this would be a two-step process.  If this is the case; the bright white areas would first need to be pigmented in the client's natural skin tone, followed by the points applied about 2-4 weeks later.  You can see in the example photos here that the donor area blends quite well if the donor area is not bright white.  Much of it depends on the natural color of the client's scalp as well as the skill of the surgeon.

As for a fade, again it depends on the severity of the donor area and the scar/scalp color.  You can visit my gallery to see examples of camouflaged strip scars and FUE camouflage (promotional  content removed) 

But keep in mind that since my System is a one-session application, the photos you see were taken immediately after the application  and will appear darker and the pigment color not yet cured and blended which takes about 2-4 weeks..  

I am the owner of the M. Weston Non-Surgical Hair Restoration Centers and developer of the world’s only patented scalp micropigmentation, The Weston System. My system is a one-session only lifetime application.

Mark Weston,

While you are welcome to have a general profile and participate on this for him as a member, our community is not a venue for free promotion. Please do not post links to your website, your contact information or any promotional content which includes examples of your results, etc. 

Therefore, I have removed the link above from your post. Please do not share any promotional content in the future. 

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation, 

Bill