Am I starting to bald?

• Administrators

You have no visible signs of balding at all. In fact, you have a head of hair many of us can only dream of having. Now go and live your life and enjoy that mane.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Of course I’m kidding .. he already knew the answer to his own question ..

Not necessarily. A lot of guys have these false alarm situations. I remember what it was like to be totally clueless about how hairloss works.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

If you're concerned I suggest going to a dermatologist so that someone can look at your hair and help you gauge what's going on, to the naked eye in these photos nothing is evident.

But you know your body better than we do, and it's possible that the time for preventative treatment could be near via finasteride.

Is there baldness in your family?

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

Yeah exactly ,, dude trying to rub it in to us balding brothers..

Guess what though I had thick dense hair like that with a Norwood 1 hairline 3 years ago .. guess what I’m heading into Norwood 3 pretty soon .. once ur hair starts thinning it’s just a matter of time .. especially when u Caucasian , it can go pretty fast all of a sudden

Hey serated steel, sorry if I came out kinda harsh on u.. but with ur question I felt empathy for u , but when I clicked on ur link expecting a high Norwood on a young man .. n seeing u a Norwood 1 with no signs of miniaturization , it’s like are u kidding me .. y r u wasting ur energy n stress worrying about ur hair .. u got grownup things to worry about like school n work n family .. once u see thinner hairs on the crown or the hairline then u should start to take notice , good nutrition , n a healthy lifestyle then meds if things progress then lastly a hair transplant to replace hairs u lost n can’t get back .. until then ur worries shouldn’t be ur hair but love a good life ..