Consultations not good feeling!!

Okay, I went to a couple of consultations in okc and not pleased. I have called Dr Arocha in dallas to set up a consultation. His clinic is recommended by this site, will see how it goes. Anyone been to him??

I’ve been to Dr Arocha...Dr Rahal did my surgery...( 2012 ) gearing up for another one. Dr Arocha took out my sutures..

Then later that night he took me out to eat and bought me a few beers. His clinic is incredible. Super nice guy and very skilled surgeon!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

• Administrators

Dr. Arocha is a recommended coalition Surgeon, he’s highly recommended by this community. You are in good hands, he’s a highly skilled and highly regarded doctor.

Our coalition surgeons

Quality Hair Restoration Physicians | How to Choose

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Made2care,

I’ve met Dr. Arocha number of times in person and have spoken with him on the phone even more. Not only is he a skilled and excellent surgeon, but he is also one of the nicest guys I’ve ever met. While spex makes a good point about traveling, in your case, is not necessary because you happen to have a gym in your backyard. In my opinion, don’t hesitate to consult with Dr. Arocha and undergo hair transplant surgery with him.

Best wishes,

Bill

Spex,

While I appreciate your advice in general, I am surprised that you would suggest traveling when the op happens to have a top notch Coalition physician pretty close to his area. So yes, I guess he technically would be traveling a little bit to see Dr. Arocha. However, I am surprised your reply did not acknowledge that Dr. Arocha is excellent.

I know that you represent a few hair transplant surgeons however, I hope that you continue providing unbiased advice and acknowledge all other surgeons recommended by this community and their good work.

Best wishes,

Bill

• Administrators
Is it not customary to ask how much a clinic charges per graft?? I've ask

Dr Arocha 's office and they told me too wait until my FaceTime consultation.

Not every clinic operates the same, I believe it is better for a clinic to consult with you first and foremost and than provide you with a long term strategy that includes how many grafts they feel would be necessary for your particular case. Additionally, some clinics may charge a certain $ amount per graft, but may also lower the charges if you require more grafts. So it is best to consult with the doctor first. Remember a consultation is not a promise to have a procedure.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.