Recent hair Transplant

Hey shookwon,

I’m 2 weeks shy of 6 months,I will post pics then,Its getting thicker ,but not where I’d like to be just yet ,This procedure has thought me patience,I don’t obsess  about the growth,So far time has healed shockloss,I’m confident time will give me the growth I desire,

No I definitely wouldn’t say my donor has healed 100%,huge improvements though since what it was like at 1-2 month mark, My hair stylist has to get creative when cutting back of head,But she does an awesome job,If it’s not cut a certain way it has a moth eaten appearance,I cannot get a buzz cut,which was the whole reason for going fue rather than strip,Had I gone strip I probably couldn’t get a buzz cut either,But I’d be better off financially though,,I should have made it clearer I was referring to patch of shock loss at temple that healed 100%,,as for your question  about race I’m white,

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, shookwon33 said:

any updates James? I know you said you wanted to update at 6 months  but now youre probably at 7 months almost 8 right?

He rode off into the sunset and is enjoying life with a new head of hair, like a lot of the worrywarts on here do after getting a great result... 😆

Edited by Since21

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018