Dr. Muttalip KESER | 1330 + 400 Grafts | 12.2016 - 05.2018

Kaya

Hi guys,

I am 42 years old and I live in LA. Even though I had no issues with the density, my hairline and temples have been receding slowly since early 20s. I was Nw2-2.5 at 40 and never used any kind of treatment/medication.

Fast forward, I started researching hair loss and transplantation 3 years ago. After about a year of research (HRN and some European forums) I pulled the trigger and got my first HT with Dr. Keser in December 2016 (1330 grafts). I had a touch-up operation (400 grafts) with him again a month ago to lower my hairline (Gatsu was my inspiration :))

Dr. Keser is a great surgeon who takes his time doing the operation diligently. He extracts and implants himself and does 500-600 grafts a day. He uses manual punch for extraction and implants with a needle. Dr Keser and his team took care of me very well. He answered all of my questions before, during and after the operation patiently and followed up personally after each HT.

I will share tons of pictures (both Dr. Keser’s and mine) to give a better idea on his work hoping fellow forum members could benefit. I will keep you guys updated next 12 months at the least.

• Like 1

2nd operation

Holy Cow !! You went from a Round Hairline to a Widow's Peak ! Whoa !! :eek:

That is an immaculate job done, brilliant work, what a work of artistry truly amazing. Looks like you are good on donor hair ? What did Dr.Keser say ? Were you always good on Donor Hair ? How much of Donor hair is left with you further more ?

What medications where you on ? Post your HT ?

You must be feeling on top of the world !! isn't it ?? By far the best results I have seen !! Congratulations !! :)

Holy Cow !! You went from a Round Hairline to a Widow's Peak ! Whoa !! :eek:

That is an immaculate job done, brilliant work, what a work of artistry truly amazing. Looks like you are good on donor hair ? What did Dr.Keser say ? Were you always good on Donor Hair ? How much of Donor hair is left with you further more ?

What medications where you on ? Post your HT ?

You must be feeling on top of the world !! isn't it ?? By far the best results I have seen !! Congratulations !! :)

I am humbled by your kind words. Thanks a lot, appreciated!

Dr Keser told me I have strong donor (especially at my age). I was always good on donor; did not have a count but if I have to guess, I probably have 5-6K left.

I am not on any medication at all. Post HT, I used and am using 5mg Biotin only (120 pills)

I am very happy with my 1st HT results and hoping the same outcome for the second HT.

Great results. Who else were u considering for a procedure? What made u pull the trigger with keser?

Thank you!

I had some requirements in my mind:

- FUE

- Dense packing

- Manual extraction

- Stick and place

- Operation to be performed on multiple days

- Both extraction and placement to be performed by the doctor

All these led me to Dr. Keser.

I also had Dr. Konior and Dr. Couto in my mind but eliminated both due to long wait times and high price.

Your 35 day pictures look dame good Keser looks interesting

I just emailed him my consult pictures

Looking for an alternatives since Erdogan shot me down

I'm I bit lost with some many doctors to choice from

Thank you!

I had some requirements in my mind:

- FUE

- Dense packing

- Manual extraction

- Stick and place

- Operation to be performed on multiple days

- Both extraction and placement to be performed by the doctor

All these led me to Dr. Keser.

I also had Dr. Konior and Dr. Couto in my mind but eliminated both due to long wait times and high price.

Edited by Markee

Your 35 day pictures look dame good Keser looks interesting

I just emailed him my consult pictures

Looking for an alternatives since Erdogan shot me down

I'm I bit lost with some many doctors to choice from

Wouldn't expect a positive response - Keser tends to heavily favour smaller cases (especially as he does all the work himself).

Great to see a case of his on here, excellent results so far!

• 2 weeks later...
Wouldn't expect a positive response - Keser tends to heavily favour smaller cases (especially as he does all the work himself).

Great to see a case of his on here, excellent results so far!

That is absolutely right.

He will not take any patient who needs more than 2500 grafts.

• 1 month later...

Phenomenal yield and based on size of sessions and his surgical protocol, you seemed to have got your money’s worth.  

Sucks he does not take higher end cases like Lorenzo and others, but I guess that’s what he wants his market to be.  

Great clinic for such a type for hair loss and hair characteristics. Like I said: There is not the (!) best clinic. Only the best clinic for your personal case.

The second surgery is not nessessary at all. It is pure hair greed. But I am sure it will look great and if you have the follicles, why not do it? Great decision.

Let us know the outcome.

@Markee, Keser is not close to be a good choice for your case. And this is valid for both sides.

Edited by Gasthoerer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...