how wide and long should forehead be

I am getting a ht with rahal and want to design the ideal hairline. How far should the temple points be from eyebrows, how wide should forehead be at widest point and how long should forehead be at longest point? All help is appreciated.

There are lot of permutations and combinations to that. It is a complicated subject, and varies according to individual's aesthetic perspective. But I would give you a direct answer, 7 Cms is average, 6 Cms (from the middle of your eyebrows)would be aggressive. Hope this helps.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

On 6/6/2018 at 12:28 AM, bman3082 said:

I am getting a ht with rahal and want to design the ideal hairline. How far should the temple points be from eyebrows, how wide should forehead be at widest point and how long should forehead be at longest point? All help is appreciated.

There is a standard length for different parts of the face and it depends on the gender as well. for women, you can see in below image how surgeons considering the best length for the hairline. I think if you want to have a perfect face you should pay attention to nose, lips and other parts of your face and even ask from a professional cosmetic surgeon to guide you better. 

forehead-reduction.jpg

• Thanks 1

Let Rahal design most of it. That is what you are paying him for. 

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.