Nader?

Ok, so, I am not trying to stir up any trouble, this is solely because I have been in contact with Brenda and I am considering a transplant with this Dr. I could be scheduled in the next couple months.

My question is this, besides a couple of people, many of the Nader patients have unfinished result posts, some end at 6 months some 7, and It is very very very very rare that I have been able to find a full year result on more than a handful of people (2 or 3 I believe that I've seen on this forum that have final results posted)

I see people all over the Nader posts claiming how much they love their results, but these accounts often times when I look them up, this may be their first, and often only post just to chime in an opinion.

I am not denying his results because all I hear is good things, but I am not seeing these good things except for in a very minute, often unfinished scale. I have tried reaching out to several of these one time posters to never get a reply.

Maybe if anyone is reading this that has had an experience, can PM me and show me some real result, some finished real results, not 6 or 7 months, but a year, 2 years later.

I was considering Erdogan, but I am afraid to fly from the US to Turkey over the ocean haha!

• Thanks 1

He's a great doc. I returned about a week and a half ago from my second HT with Nader where I transplanted a little over 1900 grafts. My first HT was almost two years ago where Nader transplanted 3500 grafts over two days.

• 4 weeks later...

I completely understand wanting to see some older results. I am at 11 month and will be posting soon. I had 2401 from nader and at 11 months the hair is still getting thicker. Here's a quick pic. Excuse the messy hair...

20180702_211544.jpg

• 2 months later...