Has anyone used LLLT for hair loss treatment?

olivialewis

I am so suffering on hair loss, and know there are so many products for hair loss control, but really have no idea how to choose, and what the result will be. Today when I googling, find some information on Low level laser therapy, products such as, helmet for hair loss treatment. Is there anyone that have used this kind of products?

Edited by Melvin-HTsoon
Removed promotional ads

I am so suffering on hair loss, and know there are so many products for hair loss control, but really have no idea how to choose, and what the result will be.

Well, if you truly are trying to 'choose' a solution, then use the SEARCH feature on this forum to do some real research on fighting hair loss instead of linking your post to a laser sales site.

Although I suspect you're just another marketer with no budget or clue.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• Administrators

There’s no need to post promotional ads when asking a question. Please do not post anymore promotional ads if you want to continue to participate in our community thanks.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...