4011 FUE BHT combo -16 months by Dr. Patrick Mwamba in Belgium

This patient had 4011 FUE and BHT grafts 16 months ago. We expect more growth over many months to come.

1679AC87-AE8C-465D-958B-1EFD55CBE340.jpeg.3be14fabf54620b31577977c44faa706.jpeg

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available in Brussels for no fee

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

2 questions:

Are you sure this wasn't FUT, looks like he has a strip scar in the after shot

Do you really expect to see more growth many months beyond 16 months? That seems like a stretch.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

My guess is that he already had a strip procedure and wasn't pleased with the growth so he opted for FUE/BHT. I also believe that since it was FUE--and especially BHT--he will continue to grow some, and the hair can take up to 18 months to finish maturing. Since being in the SMP business I've seen lots of clients come in who used this approach. I think it works well for guys who are doing a shaved or buzz look. And the SMP allows them to have an even fuller, denser look.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com