FUE (Artas Robot) Hair Transplant by Dr. Feinberg | NJ-NY | FUT & FUE

Yikes

Give the guy a break man. Not everyone who gets a hair transplant hopes for or can even get close to a full head of hair - given this patients age and what he had to work with, this is an improvement and probably restored a sense of well being.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

It’s not the patient’s physiology that is the problem. It’s the type of surgery selected. A 1400 FU procedure on a guy like this in today’s age is a disgrace. I feel bad for him.

That... coupled with ARTAS. :o

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I understand where you're coming from - I just hope this kid is happy with what he got.

This is why one shouldn't read airline magazines....

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Right. That’s what I was getting at. It’s a terrible procedure. Have not seen one satisfactory result. Wish the industry would stop pretending this is a viable method.

I agree. My opinion is that any person who agrees to have an ARTAS procedure performed on him is essentially agreeing to be a guinea pig. No benefits to the patient.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.