HairOfIstanbul?

Hey guys, new here.

Has anyone been too hairofIstanbul? The results on the Instagram and YouTube are incredible. I also know a celebrity who went there called Jeremy McConnell.

I was planning on going too Dr. Doganay next month but if anyone has any experience with hairofinstabbul I will probally change my mind as they are a lot cheaper. Cost isn’t an issue but obviously I would rather pay as cheap as possible!

Cheefs guys

@hairofistanbul

Will do thanks, thing that was making me think they were real is I have only ever seen positive reviews about them and also Jeremy mcConnel is a model who went but I don’t understand how they are going such amazing results when I assume it’s all technicians working there

• Administrators

If you’re interested in Turkish doctors I suggest consulting with our recommended doctors who have been pre-screened and meet our high standards of recommendation. With that said, do not limit yourself to geographic location look for results.

Recommended doctors

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-loss-doctors.asp

Turkish doctors

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list.asp?StateAbr=TKY

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Dr. Doganay, used to be recommended but has not been for a few years. Our standards for recommendation are high and thus doctors must continually meet those standards to be recommended.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 11 months later...