3700 grafts transplant

Dr BHATTI ABSOULTE HERO

I was about 19 when I first started to notice my hair thinning, this was personally a nightmare for me as I did take a lot of pride in styling my hair etc. this may not be the case for everyone some people it may not bother to much, but anyways it was always in the back of my mind. Each day noticing hairs falling out when washing or styled my hair. At first nobody commented on this as it probably wasn't as bad as I thought it was

Over time people did point out that my hair was thinning, in the barbers etc but not in a rude way just pointing out the obvious really. But not going to lie does make you feel a little uncomfortable. which is when I started looking into products to stop this like shampoos potions and lotions etc which is a never ending search on google with mixed reviews on everything plus paid a fortune of the years for products which yes did thicken my hair but nothing would stop the hair from falling out.

I started eventually styling my hair is different ways to hide the thinning areas,, which keeping it that bit longer did work, until it starts to look a bit comb over ish. I eventually started looking for something abit more powerful than the shampoos etc I stubbled across propica finasteneride I decided to try this after reading a lot of stories on bad side effects I was a bit apprehensive but I was quite willing to try anything at this point. I tried at and within a few days I was coming out in red rashes all over my body, so spoke to the doctor and he told me to stop taken the medicine.

Over time I thought I would get used to the fact i was losing my hair, but losing it knocked my self confidence massively, I know it shouldn't and its just life but I didn't want my photo taken anymore, I was wearing hats all day everyday. Basically was just getting in the way off everyday life. I decided after a lot of research, and thinking along the lines of you only live once on this earth so why not spend it happy and do what makes you happy so this once when I decided to get a hair transplant.

Finding the right Dr for my self took a while, did so much research and to be fair these days there are so many to choose from. obviously a lot of places get mixed reviews etc which is expected but after looking through thousands of reviews and before and after pictures. I decided to message the clinic and Dr I read most about and was impressed with directly which was Dr Bhatti, I sent an email outlining what I wanted to achieve I actually got a reply from the doctors him self, asking for pictures etc so he could get a rough idea what I was talking about.. he was realistic and honest from the start which is kind of the whole reason I went with him really, he literally broke the whole thing step by step what we could do as in options etc.. but he said until you come and a have a consultation its not 100% what we can promise but he said we could make it work. which I thought was great because I have had a lot of company's promise me the world before I even go for a consultation. Anyways after pricing the whole thing up flights accommodation etc I decided to just think you live once go do it!!! The DR is based in India but the pricing up with a holiday this was still cheaper than the uk and I get a holiday, no brainer really! I have travelled quite a bit my self so wanted to make a bit of a trip out of it the Dr did say he could sort discounted accommodation airport transfers basically the whole thing for me.. but I thought I would see a bit of the sites a move around my self.. but it was good to know the option of the clinics helping you get get up was there..

I arrived in India for my hair transplant, excuse the French still shitting my self haha I decided to get picked up from the airport from a driver who the clinic sent for me.. just thought I would for the first day to get settled, we drove to my hotel which I managed to get discounted with Dr bhatti absolutely beautiful place.. would recommend to anyone thinking of going over there its called the altius hotel in chandigarh.. anyways get settled in and few hours later the driver came back to pick me up from the hotel, to take me to see the DR Bhatti, got there and made me feel right at home straight away hes a funny man haha but we sat down and had a look at what he could do for me know he had seen me and checked my hair in person.

we desided that around 2500 grafts in the front and 1200 in the back would be a good start for me.. he was realistic with everything and what outcome to expect etc even the out come I have now is a millions times better than I imagined.

anyways next day I went for the hair transplants, no words for it really was such a smooth and well organised day, the only slight pain I felt through the whole procedure was the injection to numb your head, was just nice just to sit chill watch a few films while there hard at work giving me a hairline back stopped half way through the day for dinner which was amazing get a menu of pretty much anything you want!

anyways got finished there and got drove back to the hotel, felt absolutely ecstatic I finally had my hair transplant done and it was just a waiting game now.. that's the hardest bit waiting haha anyways got a list of instructions from the clinic with exactly what to do to look after the my head and everything that night so there was no confusion, plus what tablets to take which they provide pain killer etc

anyways check out the photos

Screenshot_2018-05-17-11-44-05.jpg.62e82e2e7a64f5e0cdcb18e7fdb103cb.jpg

Screenshot_2018-05-17-11-43-45.jpg.5e75422365ffa8673a1bbca0cb80baa0.jpg

Screenshot_2018-05-17-11-43-58.jpg.61515f87ff89187d2fc2a356bf732099.jpg

hair-transplant-procedure-photos-top-178355.jpg.ffc809cf3fbbf9d1befc3e35117d34ef.jpg

hair-transplant-procedure-picture-left-im-af-178355.jpg.e0bd316eb7ff6138567b5482035233bb.jpg

FB_IMG_1527001283187.jpg.cffefcfcf2974708a8bca296936461f6.jpg

received_10156233722844088.jpg.cbaaf61296523b6ed3534443f6d42284.jpg

Ive asked Dr Tejinder Bhatti just to give his opinion on the procedure and see how he thinks it went.. I'm so happy with it, going to be going back in june for a touch up and now the secrets out ive had a hair transplant i wants to help and give advice to anyone thinking about doing it..

Because its made such a big difference to my life!

Mr Barberman1986,

Cases like yours make my day, where your result has been so overwhelmingly impactful on your self esteem that you provide not only testimony but guidance for others. Your story is very common with many many men, and even women, in that they try to find solutions to a problem they notice growing with time. This is the very definition of Karma, in that you bring your own good fortune unto others with compassion and care for their well being.

I'm also glad to know of your career change because now I know where to go when I'm back in the UK for a haircut:) I look forward to seeing you again and thank you for sharing your experience.

Congratulations. Very nice results with 3,700 grafts. Well done Dr. Bhatti.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Ive asked Dr Tejinder Bhatti just to give his opinion on the procedure and see how he thinks it went.. I'm so happy with it, going to be going back in june for a touch up and now the secrets out ive had a hair transplant i wants to help and give advice to anyone thinking about doing it..

Because its made such a big difference to my life!

Hi Barberman1986,

Thank you so much for sharing your joy. Awesome write up!

We are very happy for you. Very kind of you to offer advise to anyone that is thinking about getting an HT procedure done. Please do keep sharing and updating on your HT progress.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Barber man,

Thank you for sharing such a detailed account of your experience along with photos. As usual, it looks like Dr. Bhatti has done a stellar job. I bet you are very excited.

I am a little confused though. At least one of your photos appears to show what looks like an actual results but your description above makes it sound like you just had surgery. So unless I’m looking at one of your before photos, it looks like maybe I am miss reading something. When was the date of your procedure and the photo that shows both your scalp after surgery and on the right, the photo showing you having air… What is that photo?

Best wishes,

Bill

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve been checking back for a response to your question....Bill. Interesting that there has been no response.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bill, 

Sorry i havent replyed sooner, i havent been able to access the website for a week or so, anyways my hair transplant was done over 5 years ago now, but its probably been 2 or 3 months before ive even come out a told people i even had it done so sorry for the confusion, bascially just want to come out a try share my whole experience with everyone because it literally changed my life! The stigma people have with surgery and hairsplant needs attention here in the uk, im not embarrsed or a shamed ive had it done. Going to tell as may people as i can now ?

Just got back from india yesterday went over with my boss to get surgery with dr bhatti, which i had 900 grafts done my self, and he had 1200 grafts will keep posting updates pictures etc or if you would like any more info pictures or even a chat on the phone let me know, quite will to help..

Seen what it did for me confidense wise and if we can break this stigma between us that would be amazing! 

Me and my friend are barbers also in england and we did a series of videos for dr bhatti while we were there on what styles and hair cuts to have to masdive volume and density after a hair transplant 

Thanks liam keep in touch bill ?

20180627_142119.jpg

20180627_180941.jpg

IMG_20180701_173122.jpg

20180615_152815~2.jpg

Edited by Barberman1986
Spelling more photos

On 23/06/2018 at 12:17 PM, JohnCasper said:

I’ve been checking back for a response to your question....Bill. Interesting that there has been no response.

Sorry for taking a while to respond, been waiting for the site to update.. Ive put some more pictures on etc

Edited by Barberman1986
Spelling

Barberman,

Thank you so much for replying with a detailed explanation and photos. I thought I must be missing something since it appeared like results photos were posted but your lost made it sound like you just had surgery.  But now i understand. Your hair looks great!  I’m glad you decided to share your results and photos on this forum. 

Best wishes,

Bill

3 minutes ago, Bill - Managing Publisher said:

Barberman,

Thank you so much for replying with a detailed explanation and photos. I thought I must be missing something since it appeared like results photos were posted but your lost made it sound like you just had surgery.  But now i understand. Your hair looks great!  I’m glad you decided to share your results and photos on this forum. 

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill,

No problem at all mate, nice to have somewhere to share your experiences.

Hopefully i can help out as much as i can.

Liam

• Administrators

Looks fantastic Barberman,

I’m sure many Hair Transplant  patients would want to be your client. Because it’s hard to find a barber who understands how to cut hair after an Hair Transplant.  Best wishes 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 9 months later...
  • Administrators

Thanks for sharing Dr. Bhatti definitely helpful 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hi Dr Bhatti 

No problem at all, think abit of advice on how to style and what to ask for when getting your hair cut after a hair transplant is key for maximizing density in the areas you want.. As a barber myself I know how important a good cut is.. Anyways any advice style, cut or the procedure as i've had three transplants my self off Dr Bhatti I will be glad to help 👍👍👍 ive added a few pictures of my hair before and after for an example of how I get it cut and styled etc 

Screenshot_2019-04-19-19-23-11.png

Edited by Barberman1986