Dr. Nadimi Procedure Scheduled for 7-20-18

• Administrators
4 hours ago, matt3480 said:

You both are....no one cares about shi**y Turkey. Come on now...

This is a very ignorant comment. Please keep in mind that we have posters and members from every where in the world, so please refrain from these ridiculous generalizations. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@HairsHoping

You are doing great buddy. Look at you, such a transformation with just 1500 grafts is amazing. I am happy for you. By this time you might be started getting  2nd looks (I can relate :)  )

I am in the same boat and got my transplant from Dr Konior in Sept(couple of months behind). Met Dr Nadimi next day after my Surgery. Both Dr Konior and Dr Nadimi came to check on me during my 1st day post op cleaning. She is nice.

Check out my thread below

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/52264-one-mans-journey-to-a-full-head-of-hair-with-dr-konior/

• Like 1

On 1/27/2019 at 4:11 PM, HairsHoping said:

Not styled at all, but this is from today. Interestingly, my hair stylist noticed I had something done. I hadn't been into the shop to see her since before the procedure, i was going in days when she was off, since the procedure. She said it was the best she had ever seen and commented on how good it looked. 

I'm also including a pre-op (previously posted) and a three month for comparison. 

Today:

IMG_2557.jpg

Pre-op:

IMG_0171.jpg

3-Months:

IMG_2323.jpg

Looking real good and still 12 months of improvements to come.

Thanks for the update.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nick1111 said:

@HairsHoping

You are doing great buddy. Look at you, such a transformation with just 1500 grafts is amazing. I am happy for you. By this time you might be started getting  2nd looks (I can relate :)  )

I am in the same boat and got my transplant from Dr Konior in Sept(couple of months behind). Met Dr Nadimi next day after my Surgery. Both Dr Konior and Dr Nadimi came to check on me during my 1st day post op cleaning. She is nice.

Check out my thread below

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/52264-one-mans-journey-to-a-full-head-of-hair-with-dr-konior/

Thanks for the support, Nick. Dr. Nadimi was great, I didn't get a chance to meet Dr. Konior. I took a look at your thread and it looks like great work. Months 4 through 6 had huge changes for me. I'll keep up to date on your progress. Happy growing!

• Like 1

Looking so good mate! And the fact she only used 1600 grafts is amazing. Means you have plenty more in the future if needed. 

Could you post some pictures with angles showing the top of your head too so we can have a better idea of coverage? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI,

I am considering Ht. I got a reply back from Dr. Nadimi recommending 1500 grafts when most others ( including Feriduni) have recommended around 2600-3000 grafts. I tend to believe that Dr. Nadimi has a different philosophy and recommends patients do HT incrementally. And she does have a very conservative approach which may suit some may not suit others.

I an NW 3, and would prefer to get the full treatment done in one go, and maximise the result as I have plenty of donor hairs rather than use a conservative approach. 

In the current case, my personal opinion is 3000 + grafts would have given better results. Am I missing something? Was there a compelling reason to limit it to 1500 grafts. I agree though she has done a great job with 1500 grafts.

Hi @rocketmas

As far as a compelling reason - I believe you'd have to ask her. When she and I spoke, we discussed the possibility of further recession and the idea that, given my age and the possibility of the need for further procedures, the frontal third should be addressed initially. I can appreciate your desire to knock it all out in one go and, in your case, it might be more appropriate. But, in my case, our strategy made the most sense. I think, with competing consults, the best source of knowledge is the treating doctors because it's my understanding that every case needs a specific approach.

It seems like Dr. Nadimi routinely recommends roughly 1500 grafts with her patients. We ended up moving about 1600 and I'm happy with where I'm at (although I have between 4 and 10 months before seeing the final result). I will most likely go back for a second procedure, but if your hair loss is stable, I could see going for a bigger session being a more efficient choice. I'm hardly an expert, but this is just my two cents.

Thanks. 

I am only concerned that if a clinic/doctor feels comfortable in doing say 1500-2000 grafts a day, and like to keep a strict cut-off at that, this would certainly limit the results and impact outcome.

I have also noticed from  other posts (just like you point out) that recommendations from Dr. Nadimi are in the 1500-2000 range mostly. Generally speaking 2000 grafts are just about adequate for strengthening the frontal scalp, hairline and temple, any work on mid-scalp or on a wider area would require more grafts. 

S

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...