Dr. Nadimi Procedure Scheduled for 7-20-18

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted. Work's been busy. Here are a few under pretty harsh lighting. Just took them about 5 minutes ago. Procedure was on July 20th, so this is about 5.5 months post op. I think I got a lot of early growth and certainly didn't expect it to fill out so quickly. In harsh lighting (with no styling) still looks a bit thin, but a hundred times better than it did the morning of the procedure. In normal day-to-day light or sunlight, it actually looks significantly better than it does in these pictures, but the hairline looks natural and if I get more growth over the course of the next 6 to 8 months, I'll consider the procedure a success. In fact, I already consider it a success, so any improvement (particularly with increased quality of the transplanted hairs that have already grown - which I believe happens around 8 to 10 months) would be a huge bonus. I didn't have a lot of time to take super high quality pictures, etc., but I think these show where I'm at. I'm really happy so far.

Anyway, I hope these pictures help and I hope everyone's holidays were merry and bright.

Thanks.

hair1.jpg

hair2.jpg

hair3.jpg

• Administrators

Everything is looking great you’re just shy if 6 months right? I would say you’re right on schedule. Thanks for keeping us updated with your progress.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Dr. Nadimi’s work is looking great.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

HairsHoping,

Just had a read though your thread and I think the in post op photos, the work looks incredible and super clean, your doctor approach is perfect I think.

I believe the approach will reduce the trauma to both the donor and recipient area and in turn might well help the level of scaring in the donor area and graft survival having less done in this siting.

I also had a low graft count over a much larger area and I could not be happier, like me I don’t think you have super high expectations being high Norwood the difference having some hair back up front will be life changing :-).

Im sure your going to have an amazing result given your graft count, you will be able to see how your hair stabilises now your on the meds and your doctor can work around your hair loss in years to come; when you might need a top up and due to the approach you will still have the donor hair in the bank.

I personally love the work and the approach done by this Doctor...

• Like 3

8 hours ago, HairsHoping said:

Just realized I posted two of the same picture. Here's the third showing the front right side.

hair4.jpg

Looks fantastic for the number of grafts and the area covered. For comparison I had nearly double your grafts in the frontal third and my 10 months looks like your 5 months. How does dr Nadimi design the hairline? Did she place only singles in the first two rows? 

@Payam She literally just drew it on. I kind of just deferred to her given my complete lack of medical background. I assume she is trained to make these decisions, what looks best, what looks bad, etc. I didn't want to muddy the water with my layman's opinion. She revised it a couple of times, but the entire design process took about 15 minutes. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HairsHoping said:

Hi, I’ll post some pictures at my seven month. Everything has been going smoothly so far, but I think two month photos rather than one month photos may show a better change. 

Man going back and re-reading this thread is mind blowing, how these Asmed sycophants are shitting on this amazing utilization of grafts with barely any mod intervention.

I had twice your number of grafts, with a lower norwood and higher hair diameter and my 11 month result looks like you at 5 months. This is going to be a fantastic result for this graft number.

I am seriously consider Nadimi to fix my low density and unnatural hairline, during your surgery she extracts the grafts and a tech implants them? How does she pick which grafts are in the hairline? And does she sort the singles by diameter like I heard konoir does?

26 minutes ago, Payam said:

Man going back and re-reading this thread is mind blowing, how these Asmed sycophants are shitting on this amazing utilization of grafts with barely any mod intervention.

Who in this thread is a Asmed sycophant and who is shitting on this result? I really think you should not turn everything in a discussion about your result and your issues with Asmed (doesn't matter if rightly or not). 

@HairsHoping, we are all looking forward to your result as there are not many from Nadimi available yet. Please keep us updated at month 7 and grow well in the meantime. So far density looks very good for 1500 FU and the ground covered. 

30 minutes ago, Gasthoerer said:

Who in this thread is a Asmed sycophant and who is shitting on this result? I really think you should not turn everything in a discussion about your result and your issues with Asmed (doesn't matter if rightly or not). 

@HairsHoping, we are all looking forward to your result as there are not many from Nadimi available yet. Please keep us updated at month 7 and grow well in the meantime. So far density looks very good for 1500 FU and the ground covered. 

You yourself were derailing this thread by claiming a no-name turkish clinic would get criticized for the same procedure, which is preposterous as nothing with this level of skill and finesse would ever come out of a "no-name clinic" to begin with, or any recognized turkish clinic for that matter save for Keser.

No problem. To answer your questions (sort of) I know she was present for extraction and I believe she was there for all transplanting. I don't remember her ever not being there, but I was out cold for most of it. I think she just uses her judgement in terms of which hairs to use in the hairline (I think mostly - if not all - singles). Also, she mentioned my hair was coarse so that may have been why she distributed the hair like she did. I'm not sure if she sorts by diameter, but I'm really happy with the results at 6 months. I'm under the impression it's going to get better, but it's hard to imagine more improvement because I'm so happy with it up to this point.

Not styled at all, but this is from today. Interestingly, my hair stylist noticed I had something done. I hadn't been into the shop to see her since before the procedure, i was going in days when she was off, since the procedure. She said it was the best she had ever seen and commented on how good it looked. 

I'm also including a pre-op (previously posted) and a three month for comparison. 

Today:

IMG_2557.jpg

Pre-op:

IMG_0171.jpg

3-Months:

IMG_2323.jpg

Edited by HairsHoping
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Payam said:

You yourself were derailing this thread by claiming a no-name turkish clinic would get criticized for the same procedure, which is preposterous as nothing with this level of skill and finesse would ever come out of a "no-name clinic" to begin with, or any recognized turkish clinic for that matter save for Keser.

Actually, I asked questions about the planning of the procedure. Similar to the ones asked by me and many others in hundreds of threads (like the mentioned thread of Dr. Bhatti). To ask such questions is one of the main reasons this forum exists, isn't it? I never mentioned Asmed in this thread, neither did I go to Asmed myself, nor do I recommend going to Asmed. This is kind of an obsession by you.

Also I never said that the work (craftmanship) itself was poor in this particular case, nor was there a negative comment about the result. Even though it is hard to judge the details on the latest pics.

By the way, there are more clinics like Keser in turkey using the "doc only" approach which have produced great results: HLC or Kaan for example. 

9 minutes ago, matt3480 said:

You both are....no one cares about shi**y Turkey. Come on now...

I rather would like not to "speak" with someone using such "negative generalizations" about an entire country. Not sure what your agenda is. 

For some reasons this thread seems to be "special", therefore I again take a break posting and wait for the final result. Happy growing to the TO again.

28 minutes ago, HairsHoping said:

No problem. To answer your questions (sort of) I know she was present for extraction and I believe she was there for all transplanting. I don't remember her ever not being there, but I was out cold for most of it. I think she just uses her judgement in terms of which hairs to use in the hairline (I think mostly - if not all - singles). Also, she mentioned my hair was coarse so that may have been why she distributed the hair like she did. I'm not sure if she sorts by diameter, but I'm really happy with the results at 6 months. I'm under the impression it's going to get better, but it's hard to imagine more improvement because I'm so happy with it up to this point.

Thanks for the response, did she show you any results in your consultation that were not on the website? I'm close to pulling the trigger with her, she seems very skilled from the few cases I've seen

1 minute ago, Payam said:

Thanks for the response, did she show you any results in your consultation that were not on the website? I'm close to pulling the trigger with her, she seems very skilled from the few cases I've seen

she just directed me to her realself.com page...