My experience with Dr Koray Erdogan 5213 grafts Istanbul

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi sorry for not being here for so long i was so busy with life. 

hope youre all safe from the pandemic.

anyway 2.5 years passed my procedure and im still not happy with the results.

i will ask you guys what you think.

i take everyday already many years propecia and also avodart ( no side effect) 

i dont know but I thought i would have better results.

what do you guys suggest ?  

many thanks!

IMG_1894.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

IMG_1899.jpg

IMG_1901.jpg

IMG_1902.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg

IMG_1904.jpg

5 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

You have a lot more hair on your head since your starting out point. Maybe you can consider a 2nd ht? How is your donor area looking? Thanks for coming back to update us 🙏

Im thinking about second transplant, the question is how many more grafts should i need to make my hair full without topik, also i thought to start also with RU58841, any thoughts? 

i tried over 10 years ago minoxidil 15% for about 8 months but i had non stop shedding and it was hard experience for me.

im a bit lost.

this is my donor area   

thanks for all the advices!
btw if ill makw another transplant should i go again to Koray ?

IMG_2241.jpg

I would get a few consultations with different clinics. If I’m honest I have seen better managed donor areas. 
Im sure your already familiar with various other Drs/Clinics. It’s surprising how the once recommended ones have changed though. Check out the forums recommended list now and it probably looks different to what you remember. 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

I would get a few consultations with different clinics. If I’m honest I have seen better managed donor areas. 
Im sure your already familiar with various other Drs/Clinics. It’s surprising how the once recommended ones have changed though. Check out the forums recommended list now and it probably looks different to what you remember. 

Thanks! could you send me a link ?

many thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gasthoerer said:

Honestly, considering you starting point and you hair parameters, this appears to be a very good result IMO. 

do you really think ?

my hair is wet in the photos asmed took in the current photos my hair is fry.

should I send Koray a message ?

also what do you guys thinking about starting applying RU? 

Yes, I really think that you starting point was not good (status, hair diameter, ...) and under this boundary conditions this is a good result. But of course I only have a few pics, you see your own result everyday. I just want to give perspective. And a good result under the given boundary conditions, does not mean it is a homerun which makes you and everyone awe. 

No, I do not think you should sent ASMED a message. What is your expectation? Do you really think Koray will go through your results and and make a detailed personal assessment? I do not think so. 

If you seek further improvement make a personal consultation in a top clinic. You will anyway will need a very refined next step - not exactly ASMED strong suit IMO.

I am no expert, but an unproven med from a CN lab is not what I would use every day. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gasthoerer said:

Yes, I really think that you starting point was not good (status, hair diameter, ...) and under this boundary conditions this is a good result. But of course I only have a few pics, you see your own result everyday. I just want to give perspective. And a good result under the given boundary conditions, does not mean it is a homerun which makes you and everyone awe. 

No, I do not think you should sent ASMED a message. What is your expectation? Do you really think Koray will go through your results and and make a detailed personal assessment? I do not think so. 

If you seek further improvement make a personal consultation in a top clinic. You will anyway will need a very refined next step - not exactly ASMED strong suit IMO.

I am no expert, but an unproven med from a CN lab is not what I would use every day. 

Thanks! 

• 1 month later...

Hi Artofeden,

hope you’re well and safe during this hard time!

I personally think your result is good, considering where you started from.

Having an HT involves some specific factors, like hairs diameter, color of your hair vs skin, density in donor area, how stable your Alopecia was, etc etc.

From the pictures you didn’t seem to have the greatest conditions to achieve the greatest result.

I agree it’s not astonishing and some areas lack of density, but overall it seems it changed your immagine and kind of fixed the issue.

Looking at your latest update the donor area seems to be quite proved, considering how short you cut your hair I don’t know exactly what will be the best actions to take.

Bear in mind that another HT could definitely ruin your donor creating wider empty space at the back of your head, so this needs to be carefully planned.

I feel like recommending you to get quotes from doctors who also use beard (BHT), mainly to use in the middle scalp and/or vertex.

Also minoxidil might help but I never used it so I cannot help much.

mine is just a personal and honest thought having had a look at many other HTs.

I wish you all the best