Jump to content
Artofeden

My experience with Dr Koray Erdogan 5213 grafts Istanbul

Recommended Posts

On 11/4/2018 at 9:29 PM, Artofeden said:

6 months post transplant!

Nice! At 6 months, you have more hair than what you started  with on the first page. Hang in there. Your hair density/quality/softness/thickness will change a lot in the next six months.

Keep taking regular photos - preferably in the same location, head angle, and time of day so you can be more objective with your assessment. Easier said than done though. Being objective, I mean. :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fortuneplant said:

Nice! At 6 months, you have more hair than what you started  with on the first page. Hang in there. Your hair density/quality/softness/thickness will change a lot in the next six months.

Keep taking regular photos - preferably in the same location, head angle, and time of day so you can be more objective with your assessment. Easier said than done though. Being objective, I mean. :)

Thank u my friend! I hope you’re right, I’ll post more often ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick question I think someone already asked previously when did you start using a trimmer on the recipient area?

I was told about 6 months but your hair always seemed to be trimmed and tidy looking throughout.

Great progress by the way

Thanks

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HT 2 said:

Quick question I think someone already asked previously when did you start using a trimmer on the recipient area?

I was told about 6 months but your hair always seemed to be trimmed and tidy looking throughout.

Great progress by the way

Thanks

 

 

I think I was with scissors ✂️ Already after a month or so 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Artofeden said:

I hope :)

Told you not to worry bro, it was evident from your 4 month your result would be good imo, and you still have a lot more to get from this. Considering your pre-op state I would say it's a huge improvement, how are you feeling?


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Payam said:

Told you not to worry bro, it was evident from your 4 month your result would be good imo, and you still have a lot more to get from this. Considering your pre-op state I would say it's a huge improvement, how are you feeling?

I feel much better! I really hope to see more and more improvement :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Artofeden said:

anyone think it will get a bit better?

I will quote myself :P

Quote

This is a journey of 12-18 months (in fact, my vertex is still improving) and we must know that the 6-7-8 month mark is really, really far from the final result.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×