My experience with Dr Koray Erdogan 5213 grafts Istanbul

On 11/4/2018 at 9:29 PM, Artofeden said:

6 months post transplant!

Nice! At 6 months, you have more hair than what you started  with on the first page. Hang in there. Your hair density/quality/softness/thickness will change a lot in the next six months.

Keep taking regular photos - preferably in the same location, head angle, and time of day so you can be more objective with your assessment. Easier said than done though. Being objective, I mean. :)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fortuneplant said:

Nice! At 6 months, you have more hair than what you started  with on the first page. Hang in there. Your hair density/quality/softness/thickness will change a lot in the next six months.

Keep taking regular photos - preferably in the same location, head angle, and time of day so you can be more objective with your assessment. Easier said than done though. Being objective, I mean. :)

Thank u my friend! I hope you’re right, I’ll post more often ;)

Quick question I think someone already asked previously when did you start using a trimmer on the recipient area?

I was told about 6 months but your hair always seemed to be trimmed and tidy looking throughout.

Great progress by the way

Thanks

11 minutes ago, HT 2 said:

Quick question I think someone already asked previously when did you start using a trimmer on the recipient area?

I was told about 6 months but your hair always seemed to be trimmed and tidy looking throughout.

Great progress by the way

Thanks

I think I was with scissors ✂️ Already after a month or so 

2 hours ago, Artofeden said:

I hope :)

Told you not to worry bro, it was evident from your 4 month your result would be good imo, and you still have a lot more to get from this. Considering your pre-op state I would say it's a huge improvement, how are you feeling?

1 hour ago, Payam said:

Told you not to worry bro, it was evident from your 4 month your result would be good imo, and you still have a lot more to get from this. Considering your pre-op state I would say it's a huge improvement, how are you feeling?

I feel much better! I really hope to see more and more improvement :)

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Artofeden said:

anyone think it will get a bit better?

I will quote myself :P

This is a journey of 12-18 months (in fact, my vertex is still improving) and we must know that the 6-7-8 month mark is really, really far from the final result.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...