My experience with Dr Koray Erdogan 5213 grafts Istanbul

Hello everyone I am Eden 30 years old my dream already 10 years was to have the best hair transplant that I could and Iv always said that I will do it no later then the age of 30, and hear I am 30 years old making my dream come true.

I did a lot of research and after long time iv decided to go with the great Dr Koray Erdogan in ASMED clinic.

Im a healthy guy I like sport,I don't drink or smoke.

I arrived on the 30/4 for a consultation with Dr Koray Erdogan who gave me great feeling about the future.

The clinic was clean and tidy,very modern and Andreea Martin was my assistant befor and all the way.

Dr Erdogan asked me if I take any medication and I told him I take propecia 1mg 12 years already and started Avodart 0.5 daily 4-5 month ago.

we drew the hairline that we thought will look the best few times until I was happy and I left to the hotel with a great feeling.

on the second and the third of May Iv had 5213 grafts transplanted on my scalp. it was not painful the team gave me great feeling and actually I had great time in the theatre room!

yesterday I took a flight back home started to swollen very badly but I know its common and normal.

at night times my scalp felt a little tingling so I was tieding my hands so I wont scratch the grafts biggrin.gif

I have few weeks of from work now and I decided to write in this forums who gave me a lot of power to go and make my dream come true.

I had

1038 singles

2985 doubles

1113 triples

75 quardruples

1 quintuple

1 sextuple

Temporal 413 grafts 1.87 hair/graft

Parietal 2350 grafts 2.01 hair/graft

Occipital 2450 grafts 2.10 hair/ graft

2.04 hair/graft

hope to hear honest thoughts and some great ideas!

much appreciate all of you here!

Eden

F02F12A4-1F48-4B58-831E-61179C5A3DA8.thumb.jpg.5b467e4d6eb3e7afedda94ae0af453b2.jpg

30112F15-6CF1-47FE-A0FF-1D40E7350385.thumb.jpg.7a566a6d20ef740fc92b16a9ac12e78a.jpg

B5654E0E-F235-4B33-ACF0-A6D96339A914.thumb.jpg.39ced8068e83789a2d5d3ac39f1522bd.jpg

02A0422B-2389-4DFC-A801-8A566F2028D6.thumb.jpg.d88695b319af8668c366ffd35989ee46.jpg

Happy for you. But i can't understand Erdogan. One day he will refuse people with hair condition like yourself adding that native hair will fall out due shock loss, other day he is happy perform surgery on them.

Looks like very clean work, and densely packed. Nice hairline design for your face, too. Look forward to watching you grown, so please keep up the photo documentation! :)

Thanks man! I will show you all my journey

Is that really only 450 on temples?

Could be wrong but I'm reasonably sure that number will refer to the number of grafts used in the creation of the "temple points" or "temporal peaks", rather than the area that is colloquially referred to as "the temples".

Could be wrong but I'm reasonably sure that number will refer to the number of grafts used in the creation of the "temple points" or "temporal peaks", rather than the area that is colloquially referred to as "the temples".

What do you think about the work?

Looks like Erdogan did a tremendous job for you the progress is amazing for just a few weeks not even a month wow

Strongly reinforces why I choice Erdogan just hard for me to understand why he would except you but refuse me ?

Looks like Erdogan did a tremendous job for you the progress is amazing for just a few weeks not even a month wow

Strongly reinforces why I choice Erdogan just hard for me to understand why he would except you but refuse me ?

Could be your pics wasn’t too good to understand?

Who did you speak with?

Anyone knows when I suppose to shed? Because I didn’t start shedding yet.

Do I suppose to have shock shedding as well and if yes when?

Thanks!

After the first month is when I started to notice the shed, by the beginning of the second month it should stop and start growing, I also had some shock loss, it happens when they put grafts around your native hair but sometimes it damages the follicles or if miniaturised can also cause them to shed, I’m at 2.5 months now and seeing some growth and happy so far :)

I understand most shock loss re grows, only if the hair was very miniaturised it may not return.