My experience with Dr Koray Erdogan 5213 grafts Istanbul

The density is obviously low, but I don't know how much progress you can expect after the fifth month, people that had their HT done over a year ago will be able to tell. I had it just two months ago.

I think you look right on track, the next few months should show an even bigger difference in density and growth. 

Don't compare your results to others during the months, everyone grows differently. Wait until the final months to make that comparison :)

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

• Administrators

Great progress, one suggestion though, you’re never going to reap the full benefits by keeping your hair that short on top. I suggest growing it out a few inches on top, this will maximize the illusion of density and will look better IMO.

warm regards-Melvin 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 hours ago, lukeyb1687 said:

I think you look right on track, the next few months should show an even bigger difference in density and growth. 

Don't compare your results to others during the months, everyone grows differently. Wait until the final months to make that comparison :)

Thanks for the reply mate, I follow your progress and I admire your result. Hope to have he same :) 

I hope you’re right about that I’m on track.

I was a bit nervous ? 

6 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Great progress, one suggestion though, you’re never going to reap the full benefits by keeping your hair that short on top. I suggest growing it out a few inches on top, this will maximize the illusion of density and will look better IMO.

warm regards-Melvin 

Thanks Melvin hope you are genuine saying that.

15 hours ago, Artofeden said:

In other forum someone told me the results for five months are not so good .

what do you guys think?

Which forum? I honestly think you have really nice growth so far and it should fill in even more during the next month, hoping the best for you bro.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Artofeden said:

Thanks Melvin hope you are genuine saying that.

I am always up front and honest, your growth is good especially at 5 months, but the truth is if you continue cutting your hair short you will hinder the "illusion" of density. The reason why hair transplant patients should grow their hair out a few inches is because the hair is easier to layer over one another, this provides a feathering effect that blocks the scalp, this gives the appearance of a full head of hair. However, when patients buzz their hair short the layering/feathering effect is diminished and this allows light to reflect off the scalp causing the patient to appear thinner. So my honest suggestion is let it grow, stop cutting the top and just trim the bottom, I guarantee in a few months you will be looking way better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 5 weeks later...

Wow, great result so far, mate!

The magic is still beginning so, stay patient and enjoy this phase. You will notice improvements very day when you look at the mirror in the morning :)

14 hours ago, vchorro said:

Wow, great result so far, mate!

The magic is still beginning so, stay patient and enjoy this phase. You will notice improvements very day when you look at the mirror in the morning :)

Do you really think it will get any better?

16 minutes ago, Artofeden said:

Hahaha, of course, mate. It will get a lot better!!! :D

For example, I was really happy with my hair at your stage, but the implanted grafts were still very thin and the hairline was not perfect. I could see a little of my scalp through those hairs.
With more months of evolution I have noticed a big improvement, the hairs are thicker, and my hairline is now dense and I'd say it's perfect for me :)

This is a journey of 12-18 months (in fact, my vertex is still improving) and we must know that the 6-7-8 month mark is really, really far from the final result.

Bye!

1 hour ago, vchorro said:

Hahaha, of course, mate. It will get a lot better!!! :D

For example, I was really happy with my hair at your stage, but the implanted grafts were still very thin and the hairline was not perfect. I could see a little of my scalp through those hairs.
With more months of evolution I have noticed a big improvement, the hairs are thicker, and my hairline is now dense and I'd say it's perfect for me :)

This is a journey of 12-18 months (in fact, my vertex is still improving) and we must know that the 6-7-8 month mark is really, really far from the final result.

Bye!

Thank you for your support!

On 11/5/2018 at 11:31 AM, Artofeden said:

if u don't get an  improvement in the next 2-3 month  ( i think u will ) don't expect to get any  later on , there is nothing called fast and slow grower but after the 9 th month your hair can go thicker but u ll never have new growth