My experience with Dr Koray Erdogan 5213 grafts Istanbul

6 minutes ago, pancake said:

A lot of your transplant hair has survived plus the new ones are growing up. Between the 3rd and 4th month there is a signigicant change. 

It looks really good for the 3rd month.

Thank you ? 

It´s happening now, can already see big changes from your last posts! The new hairs are getting darker and I think you will notice improvements every week now. How do you feel about your donor now at 3months+ in terms of feeling and looks?

What is the hair thickness if you know? I checked the first post but didn't see it.

You are already blooming in month 3 so great news for you! Everybody will want to see your results because of the huge recipient area, I know I want to see them but it's going to take a long while.

1 hour ago, Carefall said:

It´s happening now, can already see big changes from your last posts! The new hairs are getting darker and I think you will notice improvements every week now. How do you feel about your donor now at 3months+ in terms of feeling and looks?

I really hope I’ll have good results:)

29 minutes ago, BigBen said:

What is the hair thickness if you know? I checked the first post but didn't see it.

You are already blooming in month 3 so great news for you! Everybody will want to see your results because of the huge recipient area, I know I want to see them but it's going to take a long while.

I don’t really know the thickness, never been told 

Looks like really good solid progress - early growers usually get a great result. ?

• Thanks 1

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

1 hour ago, Payam said:

Looks like you were lucky and your techs did a good job mate, I'm very envious of your progress

Payam thanks for your nice words, I really appreciate it.

why are you envious about my progress? 

I think we are quite the same no ?

9 hours ago, Artofeden said:

Payam thanks for your nice words, I really appreciate it.

why are you envious about my progress? 

I think we are quite the same no ?

Don't think so mate just looking at your pictures it looks like you will have a great result judging by the early growth, happy for you my man ?

• Thanks 1