My experience with Dr Koray Erdogan 5213 grafts Istanbul

Artofeden,

Thanks for presenting were two month post operative hair transplant photos, so far so good for sure.   The waiting game isn’t easy but you are slowly coming out of the doldrums. After another month or two, you should start experiencing some nice new growth that will thicken and matured over the next year or more. I look forward to seeing more of your photos and following your progress. 

Best wishes, 

Bill

17 minutes ago, Bill - Managing Publisher said:

Artofeden,

Thanks for presenting were two month post operative hair transplant photos, so far so good for sure.   The waiting game isn’t easy but you are slowly coming out of the doldrums. After another month or two, you should start experiencing some nice new growth that will thicken and matured over the next year or more. I look forward to seeing more of your photos and following your progress. 

Best wishes, 

Bill

Thanks Bill I appreciate that!

Hey Arto, 

You're in the worst/best stage, Worst because all the follicles jump ship but best because when they start to come back in it's so exciting! You'll have a rollercoaster of emotions over the next few months, but by month 6 you should start seeing some amazing progress and then it just gets better and better each week from there!

Hard as it may be, try not to keep looking in the mirror and stressing about the growth, it'll happen :) and don't compare your results to others, everyone grows at different rates.

Good luck and happy growing!

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

4 hours ago, lukeyb1687 said:

Hey Arto, 

You're in the worst/best stage, Worst because all the follicles jump ship but best because when they start to come back in it's so exciting! You'll have a rollercoaster of emotions over the next few months, but by month 6 you should start seeing some amazing progress and then it just gets better and better each week from there!

Hard as it may be, try not to keep looking in the mirror and stressing about the growth, it'll happen :) and don't compare your results to others, everyone grows at different rates.

Good luck and happy growing!

Thank you so much for your motivation!

2 hours ago, mosd said:

Looking good boss!

Could you please ask the doctor how much donor you have left? And how many grafts was placed in the temples points/corners?

Thanks. 

I have around 2500-3000 left :)

8 hours ago, Artofeden said:

Could be the hairs that started to grow are with no color ?

You are very early to see any growth at all, considering hair growth phases you will start seeing growth at the 3 or 3 1/2 month mark.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lukeyb1687 said:

It very well could be. I had the same whispy hairs growing around the 2 month mark. Fingers crossed for you ?

Amazing I really hope to start seeing results soon, do you have any suggestions for me? 

1 hour ago, Artofeden said:

Amazing I really hope to start seeing results soon, do you have any suggestions for me? 

I would say follow Dr. Instructions but also add fraction coconut oil daily to massage scalp and help prevent dry skin. Avoid sun exposure for a month or so more, wear a hat if you're outside and exposed to the elements.

Diet, I'm a big believer that the cleaner the didt, the better the results (no artificial or added sugars, no grains, more veggies and fruit). 

And most importantly relax and let it take its time to grow. 

• Thanks 1

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

21 minutes ago, lukeyb1687 said:

I would say follow Dr. Instructions but also add fraction coconut oil daily to massage scalp and help prevent dry skin. Avoid sun exposure for a month or so more, wear a hat if you're outside and exposed to the elements.

Diet, I'm a big believer that the cleaner the didt, the better the results (no artificial or added sugars, no grains, more veggies and fruit). 

And most importantly relax and let it take its time to grow. 

So I’m doing everything besides the coconut oil, I’m vegan and being carful from outside elements:) 

That’s very good advice, I wish I could clean up my diet and avoid the sugars etc... I also went on two holidays and got pretty tanned 3 months post op, I must say I’ve been really relaxed and not stressed about my hair at all and it’s growing fine so far, be patient mate as the growth starts around month 3 and you will notice differences almost weekly

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...