My experience with Dr Koray Erdogan 5213 grafts Istanbul

38 days post transplant hope to hear your opinions

Scalp feels itchy and hair still shedding I have a few small spots.

Hope it’s ok:)

All looks normal, you will be in the shitzone for the next couple of months :mad:

Your well on your way to hopefully a great result. The next 8 to 10 weeks will drag, but you will start seeing huge improvements then. Is your recipient area still really numb? It was a good 6 months before mine returned to somewhere normal. Good luck and happy growing :D.

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

All looks normal, you will be in the shitzone for the next couple of months :mad:

Your well on your way to hopefully a great result. The next 8 to 10 weeks will drag, but you will start seeing huge improvements then. Is your recipient area still really numb? It was a good 6 months before mine returned to somewhere normal. Good luck and happy growing :D.

Hey mate, thanks for the response! Yes it’s still numb and itchy, yourself was itchy as well?

Do you use any special shampoo or topical products?

Hi,

I just used aloe Vera as advised by the clinic. This helped to calm the itching and its supposed to reduce the redness of the scalp also.

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

Which kind of Aloe Vera ?

It was from Holland & Barratt, 99.9% pure organic.

Artofeden,

I thought I would chime in here and just give you some information based on my experience. If your scalp is itchy or inflamed, one thing that worked for me really well was Nioxin Shampoo and Conditioner and Aloe Vera. I would always put Nioxen shampoo and conditioner on my scalp for a few minutes each letting the coolness factor Sue’s my scalp and any if she knows that I have. Then, after I got out of the shower, I would typically wait about 30 minutes or so because I still feel the cooling affect and virtually no itchiness. But then, as needed I would apply aloe vera on any and all of the itchy areas of my scalp. There were times when I would be in the shower multiple times a day just so I could use the Nioxen again because it worked wonders.

And just so you know, I have no financial vested interest in any of these products, I just happen to like them during the first couple weeks or more after surgery… As long as there’s itchiness, these products work well.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hey mate, thanks for the response! Yes it’s still numb and itchy, yourself was itchy as well?

Do you use any special shampoo or topical products?

Hi Art,

Just been using a Biotin / Collogen shampoo. Difficult to tell if it has improved my hair, as prior to the HT I had very little :D.

I would also like to hear about any shampoos people would recommend? Im 7 months post op and would love to hear what people use on a daily basis.

Hi scobby,

Yes would be nice to hear from the HT veterans and HT Docs what they recommend and advise as best. I have read mainly avoid shampoos with sulphate's in the ingredients.

Hey guys ?

So I’m 1.5 month post transplant and I feel ok. I stress sometimes I feels a little itchy but overall I’m ok.

I still take the propecia and avodart , I started using nizoral shampoo 3 times per week after my normal shampoo routine.

Hope I’ll have great results:)

What do you guys think ?

23435592-5F23-44B7-A693-1F456D8C36AE.thumb.jpg.e238abf6e960567b9a67baf5bec49474.jpg

22C2341F-7906-43FF-84BE-FAC3212E1037.thumb.jpg.a2821f62f3c3448ce564cd8472c20b7b.jpg

534C4611-747C-4FBF-970F-33722E02D4E2.thumb.jpg.e06ccf560ea80fef123fd58167485109.jpg

1291F958-2A2C-4DD3-9E23-95998F879849.thumb.jpg.be8e04dbd6c6909e5f3460ea6d8ac5d2.jpg

That’s great! Which company?

Any Vitamins?

Hi Art,

Shampoo brand is OGX, can be found in any store. I have been taking multivitamins, Biotin and Omega 3,6,9. Subjective if they help, but relatively cheap if not.

Just read your update, your at the worst stage right now, and will be for a few months. Come September you will see major changes I hope.

Hi Art,

Shampoo brand is OGX, can be found in any store. I have been taking multivitamins, Biotin and Omega 3,6,9. Subjective if they help, but relatively cheap if not.

Just read your update, your at the worst stage right now, and will be for a few months. Come September you will see major changes I hope.

Haha I hope as well:)

I didn’t see any bad reviews about Koray work so hope I won’t be the first

Donor area a little more than month and half

Hi Art,

Your donor looks great, considering the amount of grafts taken. Dr Koray and his team are fantastic at this aspect of the process. One of my main reasons for choosing Asmed was the way they manage and harvest the donor area. To the untrained eye, no one would know what you have had done. Bit of criticism on here recently regarding Asmed's hairline design, number of grafts used and multi hairs in hairlines. My thoughts are that all are welcome to their opinions and we all have different expectations, but surely no one can criticise the donor management provided by Asmed.

Had a little chuckle to myself at your hairline picture (laughing at myself not you I might add), I remember so well being there around the middle of December last year and thinking what I have done to myself :eek:.

Hang on in there my friend, I'm sure you will have an awesome result.

2 months post transplant scalp feels better less itchy and getting less red. 

I’m taking my avodart and propecia daily+ 5000mg biotin and msm and vitamin c+ d

and omega 3 from seaweeds. 

What do you guys think?

5625AE44-47BE-4637-82D9-5B80CA265B4F.jpeg

7EFD5450-C042-43B6-9E16-25024B9982EC.jpeg

8EE6AB8F-4446-4CF2-9351-B8B2247246CC.jpeg

CDD9CA79-F5A6-408C-AC60-7D9949645DEA.jpeg

7CCD3D8F-7B16-4582-A0DB-9697905EB4FC.jpeg

56E6B528-ABB2-49B3-B61F-4D9DD3C338B4.jpeg