1800 FUE Asmed May 11, 2018

Hi all, just wanted to post my progress from my procedure at Asmed last Friday May 11th. I had about 1800 grafts to fill in my temples and hairline.

I've posted pictures of the FUE placement from my consultation, 1 day post-op, and 6 days post-op. I had PRP injected into the recipient, and I think that may be why my recipient area has healed/scabbed fairly quickly (with most scabs off by days 5-6).

Overall my experience at Asmed has been very positive. I had 1000 FUEs done at a US clinic 8 years ago, and in comparison, Asmed were way more hospitable so it was definitely worth traveling the distance. From a cost perspective, it cost me about half of what I would have paid in the US, even if I included airfare and staying in Istanbul for 1-week after the surgery to recover.

286 Single

1034 Double

476 Triple

14 Quads

2 Quints

1812 grafts

2.12 hairs/grafts

Average thickness 65 microns

About 8500 donor grafts left

IMG-0038.thumb.jpg.84fb6b6cf8521dba7bee207888cf357d.jpg

IMG-0042.thumb.jpg.9dc2924cb802a98cecdabf3cc01d1067.jpg

IMG-0068.thumb.jpg.fdee883f10f6b014f0614cd8b40127f8.jpg

• Administrators

Wow that is going to be a dense packed hairline, congratulations on your recent procedure, please keep us updated with your progress happy growing.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...