[Who's the Best Doctor to Fix the Hairline]

Both of my 2 brothers have a full head of hair!...:confused:

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

... but obviously not going to be convinced.

....nonsensical put someone with an absolutely tiny FUE sample size who refuses to show more FUE cases at the top level of FUE hairline surgeons.

YOu are right: You will not convince me with the Clooney Thing. But it is also not important for this Topic. Either the hairline is natural or a wig...in both cases a hairtransplant will not give you a similiar result.

Regarding Konior I get you point and I partly agree. However, for the hairline recipient it doesn not matter if it is FUE or FUT. As the #grafts from the donor is small, I do not value extraction as much as in bigger cases.

The best doctor would be the one that extracts safely and prevents harms or long term harms to the patient. That includes keeping patient goals in mind and naturally creating a result that does not create questions from folks. You definitely do not want folks staring at your scalp after surgery, trust me on that one.

It is good to go to a very ethical doctor that does not try to run away from his/her mistakes, and let a patient suffer.

Ive spoken to numerous prospective patients and those who were harmed by surgery. Proceed with this carefully. I know quite a few patients of well known docs that were harmed and suffering with no recourse or help from the docs. Based on this knowledge, there are few docs that I feel truly have patient health, safety, interests in mind. Ill be more than glad to help. .