1500 Grafts FUE Dr. Nadimi in Chicago (First Review)

Teemo

On 5/26/2018 at 4:20 AM, jj51702 said:

Wow this is looking great

How long before surgery did u have to stop minox?

How long after did u start back up?

When you say she only does 1500 fue is that per day or she limits that total number for each surgery?

Thanks man

I stopped minox a week prior to the surgery. A month after the surgery I started taking it.

Both, the surgery lasted 2 days for me, I got 900 grafts on the 1st day, and 600 grafts on the 2nd day. My exact total graft count is 1590. 

On 6/10/2018 at 9:29 PM, 24needmore said:

Clean design, looks great! Going to be fantastic result.

Side question:

Did you go in wanting to have a procedure with Dr. Konior and then were given an opportunity were Dr. Nadimi? I am researching both but leaning more towards Dr. Konior but he is very persistent that he is unavailable for 1+ years and not really taking patients. I'm still planning for having one 1-2 years out but I'm not sure I understand why he wouldn't be accepting new ones especially when next year comes around, who is he going to serve?

Yes, initially I wanted to go for Dr. Konior, when I contacted the clinic, they forwarded me to Dr. Nadimi directly. Dr. Konior is one of the top in the industry, I think he is also involved in other things (research, conferences, training, etc.) I've never seen him in the clinic.

Edited by Teemo

LoL player by any chance?

Result looks amazing, Nadimi will be somewhere at the top of the list for US FUE surgeons if her results are consistently this level.

very nice result! congrats.

So let me get this straight she does not use the motorized fue machine but the one that you spin with your fingers?

Does this give less trama on scalp?

Edited by det9925

• 5 weeks later...

Impressive,  i like how she broke up the surgery in two days and kept it small with manual fue.  Definitely seems safe for extracted graft health.  

You hair is looking great.  Definitely on a good track.  Can’t wait to see future updates.   

15 hours ago, Sean said:

Impressive,  i like how she broke up the surgery in two days and kept it small with manual fue.  Definitely seems safe for extracted graft health.  

You hair is looking great.  Definitely on a good track.  Can’t wait to see future updates.   

Yup, its absolutely shocking to be honest, look at what they achieved with 1500 grafts compared to other clinics with almost double that graft count, really confusing i think?

So happy for u teemo.. u have the same hair loss as me .. so been watching ur thread ,, doctor Nadimi took her time on u .. did a great job. Very detailed work .. .. ur hair looks great .. u look like a new man ..  I like how she future proof ur hair by transplanting into the midscalp also .. so that should save u a few years before needing another transplant .. keep us updated .. 

On 7/19/2018 at 12:10 PM, det9925 said:

very nice result! congrats.

So let me get this straight she does not use the motorized fue machine but the one that you spin with your fingers?

Does this give less trama on scalp?

I'm not sure but I would lean toward manual FUE as most of good results on this forum are done manually.

On 8/19/2018 at 6:42 PM, Payam said:

Yup, its absolutely shocking to be honest, look at what they achieved with 1500 grafts compared to other clinics with almost double that graft count, really confusing i think?

The final result depends more than just graft count. In my case I have coarse hair, people with fine hair wouldn't achieve the same results with the same amount of grafts transplanted. And there is transection rate which depends largely on the surgeon's skill.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Teemo said:

I'm not sure but I would lean toward manual FUE as most of good results on this forum are done manually.

The final result depends more than just graft count. In my case I have coarse hair, people with fine hair wouldn't achieve the same results with the same amount of grafts transplanted. And there is transection rate which depends largely on the surgeon's skill.

Skill is the key here, what is your hair diameter do you know?

this is giving me more and more confidence to pull the trigger on Nadimi. You seem to be a quick grower so you might be an outlier but if this is the quality to expect from her, I'm all aboard. 

Could you elaborate on why your procedure was spread across 2 days? She had advised me that it would only take one but maybe there's more to the story?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...