staff experience at Hair growth centre London, Maida Vale

I am a hair tranplant technician and i am wish to share experience as working for hair growth centre in london maida vale area with mr kamran malik who is manger.

I was working at Hair Growth Centre in Maida Vale London for 2 and a half year as hair transplant technician. Initially it was exciting for me as I was with new company. Soon it was nightmare experience. Without having any training I was assisting implantation on day 1 of working. Staff always getting paid late, and doing difficult tasks like medication reviews but I no training and my english skills are not very great.

I frequently was doing patient consultations and follow-up checks when surgeon not be bothered. Patients made lots of valid complaints but boss telling me (mr kamran malik) to make up excuses and try selling 'next cheapest treatment' to make them feel happy. So many patient writing very negative reviews about them. Mr Kamran was so angry and paranoid all the time. Always comparing to big clinics like belgravia clinic thinking his team is good like them.

It was so morally and professionally very bad place to work. Now I decided to leave in January 2018. They always looking for quick way to make money but not realise good business grow with time and trust, not cheating. Every month a new surgeon will work and leave, not getting money on time, poor quality equipment, late arrival of patients happening all time. Company registering dormant for 1 year but taking payments. Nobody happy working there.

Edited by Melvin-HTsoon
Removed promotional links

I am hoping to get better training in my field from good clinic or centre. Will someone recommend me a good centre where I can get fully trained for hair transplanting technician please. I have struggled in hair growth centre by doing 3 person job.

Thank you in advance.

• 11 months later...

Dear Meraj/Administrator 

This is a message from the Hair Growth Centre Management team.

We know that this is a FAKE Post, and the perpetrators are trying to directly sabotage the business as a whole, "Meraj" has never worked for our company at any time, nor is he on our PAYE submissions.

We have notified our solicitor whom will be requesting the removal of this FAKE negative post, we assume this to be one of our competitors whom feel we are direct threat to their business and it is a shame that an honest practice like our selves with reputable surgeons, name get tarnished unjustly.

This is my final request to remove this thread as its complete defamation of character!, if not my solicitor ill be instructed to proceed with matters going forward!

Regards,

HGC management team

• 1 year later...
On 5/8/2019 at 11:12 PM, HGC managment said:

Dear Meraj/Administrator 

This is a message from the Hair Growth Centre Management team.

We know that this is a FAKE Post, and the perpetrators are trying to directly sabotage the business as a whole, "Meraj" has never worked for our company at any time, nor is he on our PAYE submissions.

We have notified our solicitor whom will be requesting the removal of this FAKE negative post, we assume this to be one of our competitors whom feel we are direct threat to their business and it is a shame that an honest practice like our selves with reputable surgeons, name get tarnished unjustly.

This is my final request to remove this thread as its complete defamation of character!, if not my solicitor ill be instructed to proceed with matters going forward!

Regards,

HGC management team

Did you speak to your solicitor about stealing the work of others?